Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the $25 Hawksnest voucher in email yesterday

Is it just me or are the offerings at Hawksnest pretty ordinary ?

Go to order some clothes and everything is out of stock in most sizes, guess the 12 month expiry date lets us hold on until they restock

Who else got their 'Member Showcase' prize?

30% off at the online Adidas store for all of my family's memberships....woopty doo :rolleyes:
Yeah personally think its a bit of a piss poor effort. Would have preferred at least a X amount voucher for hawks nest or nothing at all. I didn't want or expect anything for keeping membership in 2020 however this offer is akin to buying Maccas every day for a year and winning a small fries as loyalty bonus.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just to follow up with my previous post, I just received a jacket, training singlet and T-shirt in the mail. Don't know whether it's related to my membership or some comp I don't remember entering. If it's the former I feel like a bit of a rex hunt, if it's the latter, bonus.

Just out of curiosity has anybody on any level of membership received any clothing freebies from the club. Following on from last weeks haul I just got another package this time, singlet, strides and a duffel coat.

Just out of curiosity has anybody on any level of membership received any clothing freebies from the club. Following on from last weeks haul I just got another package this time, singlet, strides and a duffel coat.
Kennedy member and I haven't got a thing

You are a dirty hunt ;0

On Nokia 6.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed a picture of Gunston under the 'Captain's' Tassie membership. Should we read anything into that?

Ok duffle. To be fair I think it's the first time in my 56yrs that I actually had to write it down
I wasn’t questioning your spelling
I spell it the same

I was just shocked they were still made

I had a duffel coat as a youngster with Michael Tuck’s 17 on the back, name badges sewn onto the arms, and the mandatory badges pinned to the front

I used to live in Forrest Hill, and Robbie Flower had a sports store at the shopping centre (now Forrest Hill Chase)

He knew what we were after whenever Mum took us into his store

I wasn’t questioning your spelling
I spell it the same

I was just shocked they were still made

I had a duffel coat as a youngster with Michael Tuck’s 17 on the back, name badges sewn onto the arms, and the mandatory badges pinned to the front

I used to live in Forrest Hill, and Robbie Flower had a sports store at the shopping centre (now Forrest Hill Chase)

He knew what we were after whenever Mum took us into his store
Funny I grew up in Forest Hill too. Used to love climbing the big steel spaceship

Oh no

I have paid for my usual GOLD membership through the direct debit, that went out on the 2nd, all ok with the Hawks.

Also have a SILVER membership of the AFL and link it to the Hawks which I paid on the 17th of Nov.

Now I get an email from the club saying congratulations your a SILVER MEMBER of the club........gone is my Gold membership....which I have paid for, as the membership system recognizes the AFL membership as the senior to the clubs!

Oh the fun times ahead....

Oh no

I have paid for my usual GOLD membership through the direct debit, that went out on the 2nd, all ok with the Hawks.

Also have a SILVER membership of the AFL and link it to the Hawks which I paid on the 17th of Nov.

Now I get an email from the club saying congratulations your a SILVER MEMBER of the club........gone is my Gold membership....which I have paid for, as the membership system recognizes the AFL membership as the senior to the clubs!

Oh the fun times ahead....
Unsung hero Rustbucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back