Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Dropped the KK membership for wife and I this year. Whilst the club continues to treat long term loyal members (18 seasons in the same seat now) like s**t and pander to the Johnnycomelately's then they can GAGF. I'm happy to sit in the outer for $30 per game instead of shelling out around $80 for a reserved seat in an "exclusive" area where the the club sells unwanted seats to other club's fans.

Dropped the KK membership for wife and I this year. Whilst the club continues to treat long term loyal members (18 seasons in the same seat now) like sh*t and pander to the Johnnycomelately's then they can GAGF. I'm happy to sit in the outer for $30 per game instead of shelling out around $80 for a reserved seat in an "exclusive" area where the the club sells unwanted seats to other club's fans.
Been a member for 15 years, don't feel like i'm treated like sh*t, or new members are treated better

Interested how you feel that way. Can you point to anything specific?

Oh no

I have paid for my usual GOLD membership through the direct debit, that went out on the 2nd, all ok with the Hawks.

Also have a SILVER membership of the AFL and link it to the Hawks which I paid on the 17th of Nov.

Now I get an email from the club saying congratulations your a SILVER MEMBER of the club........gone is my Gold membership....which I have paid for, as the membership system recognizes the AFL membership as the senior to the clubs!

Oh the fun times ahead....

Keep us informed of your progress Rusty

Oh no

I have paid for my usual GOLD membership through the direct debit, that went out on the 2nd, all ok with the Hawks.

Also have a SILVER membership of the AFL and link it to the Hawks which I paid on the 17th of Nov.

Now I get an email from the club saying congratulations your a SILVER MEMBER of the club........gone is my Gold membership....which I have paid for, as the membership system recognizes the AFL membership as the senior to the clubs!

Oh the fun times ahead....
Rusty, same thing happened to me yesterday.

15year Kennedy member and i've got an AFL membership too (waste of money now i'm living overseas)

Got the email from the club about my "silver" membership. They confirmed it was just the club support function of my AFL membership and my Kennedy membership was unaffected

Call the club if you're concerned

Rusty, same thing happened to me yesterday.

15year Kennedy member and i've got an AFL membership too (waste of money now i'm living overseas)

Got the email from the club about my "silver" membership. They confirmed it was just the club support function of my AFL membership and my Kennedy membership was unaffected

Call the club if you're concerned

I did.

Spoke to a lovely young lady by the name of Annaleigh.

She confirmed the Gold membership. Seemed to think the email was from AFL but definitely a Hawthorn membership email. Sent her a copy of the email they sent me...

The proof will be in the pudding, or in this case, the membership card that should arrive.

Falco131415

Team Captain
Jun 19, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone on here get their membership pack yet?
I'm on auto renewal Gold & got squat still.
Seen at least 4 Tigers 2021 membership stickers on cars already!

Rookie Error

Debutant
Feb 4, 2012
South Yarra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I rang back in Oct and switched from auto renewal monthly payments over 10 months to over 7 months Nov and then Mar-Aug.

By Mar should be a clearer picture of what's going on

Rookie Error

Debutant
Feb 4, 2012
South Yarra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I havent received my membership pack either. I looked for emails but didnt see any about it. Has anyone received the pack yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201231-160056_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201231-160056_Gmail.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 147
That's a bit sneaky making the voucher the default position! Might be some unhappy people when they get their packs!
Kennedy Club member here. I had to log into the membership website today to select the option as the link in the email they sent had expired. Worked ok once I did that though. Although I actually had three settings, the voucher, the scarf and an option to 'donate the amount back the club' (this was the default option for me). I selected the scarf :tearsofjoy:

Aug 31, 2006
A state of delusion
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That's a bit sneaky making the voucher the default position! Might be some unhappy people when they get their packs!

!00% Should be the scarf. The cap is usually avergage.

I don't wear the membership scarves anyway, just go with my scarf from VFL days. Hand on the membership scarves to potential Hawthorn supporters, to try to get them across the line.

!00% Should be the scarf. The cap is usually avergage.

I don't wear the membership scarves anyway, just go with my scarf from VFL days. Hand on the membership scarves to potential Hawthorn supporters, to try to get them across the line.
Agree, I tend to give most of my scarves away to friend's kids in the hopes of recruiting them to the hawks. I do note that you can now opt for a digital membership (via the app) rather than a physical card, which I think is a nice development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back