Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people believe we'll be returning to full capacities in 2022 ?
Not sure why that would stop them sending out my members pack
Send out the pack, then as the season progresses let me know which games I am able to attend, based on which membership I have purchased
Not really that difficult is it?

Less than a month to go and yet the club has still not sent the membership packs. Not to mention up to date info comes from here, not the club.

Also another serve for the AFL, sort out capacities ffs.

Just got off the phone to the membership department
Packs will be sent out in the next few days and the people who have nominated whether they want scarf, card etc will have their packs sent first

The lady I spoke to said an email should be sent soon updating all on what is happening but they are saying the ground capacity is what is holding up the process

Worst case scenario is packs will arrive late March, and if they do arrive after the start of the season they will inform everyone on how to still access games without a membership card beforehand

I asked why would the unknown ground capacity be the reason for the delay but the poor girl couldn’t give me an answer (not her fault)

Make sure you have given your preference for your pack and hopefully they arrive before Round 1!

Also the department sent out an email last week but I never received it
She told me to check junk mail, and to my surprise it was there

Hope this information helps

Funny thing is, if we have to book in COVID safe blocks, we will have less social distancing in our gold/silver reserve than before. Which could be quite sparse

I downgraded from gold to dunstall club which is a reserve not a reserved seat. So it seems like the whole place will be dunstall club

reeves on SEN couldn’t say much but he said reserved seat holders might not get their reserved seat each game, due to covid requirements. But he did say they overall capacity might be higher for some games

The Age is saying 50% capacity for MCG Games. But no detail as to how that is being broken up btw club members, mcc, corp, afl club members, GA etc...

The Age is saying 50% capacity for MCG Games. But no detail as to how that is being broken up btw club members, mcc, corp, afl club members, GA etc...

For Carlton v Richmond it appears to be a 50% capacity across the MCC, AFL and General Public reserves

That would mean 11,350 for MCC, 11,000 for AFL, 2,000 for corporates and approx. 25,000 for general public (i.e. Haw members, opposition members and general admission)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyones whos been in our reserved seating areas knows 50% will not be a problem. Youd think they'll have people nominate to come early in the week.

If you nominate and don't show you are a selfish tool

same goes for MCC area. I'm thinking there'll be leather patch fights though

Now glaad I went the 22 game membership (Dunstall club)

"The clubs and AFL, though, want to ensure that members who buy memberships that include “away” games in Victoria - a 16-game membership, for instance - will be given access, although there are fewer in that category."

Obviously it will be masks on unless you are 'drinking'

1614321366427.png

Now glaad I went the 22 game membership (Dunstall club)

"The clubs and AFL, though, want to ensure that members who buy memberships that include “away” games in Victoria - a 16-game membership, for instance - will be given access, although there are fewer in that category."

Obviously it will be masks on unless you are 'drinking'

View attachment 1065808

Good thing I drink a lot at the footy.

If they keep the capacity at 50% Melbourne based members will only be able to attend 7 home games in Melbourne. Great. Roughly 1000 tickets will be available for the away side each match, I hope the club rotates on who gets these tickets.

If they keep the capacity at 50% Melbourne based members will only be able to attend 7 home games in Melbourne. Great. Roughly 1000 tickets will be available for the away side each match, I hope the club rotates on who gets these tickets.

I have my 22 game membership. It will get priority over away fans. Has tassie announced capacity limits yet?

So I bought my international digital subscription this morning to watch the game today and although I've received the confirmation email, I haven't got the follow-up mail w/ the activation code so I can actually use the membership.
Can anyone provide feedback on the delay they had between signing up and receiving the activation code?
Won't be signing up the day of our 1st game next yr grrr

Sadly we're probably more chance of snap lockdowns happening and it going back to no fans than we're of getting 75%.

Queensland got to 100% capacity for Origin in November last year. It’s not impossible. If they can get a fair whack of elderly and vulnerable people vaccinated as is the plan they may be willing to take more risks even if there is the occasional outbreak. Let’s say there’s no more HQ slippage and the vulnerable are mostly vaccinated in a few months time then 75-100% capacity might be on the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back