Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, we got 4 adult tickets with our membership for sunday. I have a 3 year old member who doesnt have a barcode do i just bring her in or will we get denied>?
If your 3 year old is a member they must have a barcode
My 8 month old daughter has her own membership card with the barcode on it
Did she get a digital membership?

Got our membership cards. I missed the email regarding the choice between scarves and a membership voucher. Have five people associated with a membership and got one (1) voucher for $40. So that's $8 per person. Not only that, didn't get any stickers, lanyards or anything else for the junior members. Not to mention the cards were packed on the 10th of March and got to my house today. Where did they go? Timbuktu? A bloody disgrace.

Apparently I have to buy them now (with my $40 voucher) instead of having them included in the pack at no cost. FFS, Hawthorn. It's cheapskate on a grand scale.

I got the reminder on the choices of the scarves or the voucher both by email and sms and still missed it 😬.

Still haven't received my membership packs, so you're the lucky few 😊.

Need to give those feedback to the club, especially regarding the vouchers, should be 1 per member.

I think what happened with the Richmond game is they had 50k seating arrangement during the home members time slot, and 75k for the general admission.

So it’s nowhere near full and substantial numbers of home members even reserved seating have been shafted

And there’s is zero minus chance of getting anything out of Ticketek. I’ll just go in with my nosebleed seats and sit wherever there’s space. I’ll inform them politely at the membership tent

Likewise, our membership cards only, no stickers and packed on 10th March.
But we did get our $40 vouchers instead of scarves.

Yeah, on further investigation, it appears I never got a voucher for my wife or my two junior members. Will have to call the club tomorrow to try to sort this out.

Edited to add that there seems to be only one membership bar code attached to my account, not all five bar codes. I don't understand that. I suspect that I only received one voucher, because there seems to be only one bar code recorded in Ticketmaster. It's really badly organised.

Last edited:
I was very surprised when my membership turned up in an envelope without any lanyard or stickers. I'm glad it was a physical card and not have to use a digital one. I spent the $40 voucher on a cap

I found boxed away my old membership medalian from 1997 when I was a social club member. Back in the days at VFL park.

I was very surprised when my membership turned up in an envelope without any lanyard or stickers. I'm glad it was a physical card and not have to use a digital one. I spent the $40 voucher on a cap

I found boxed away my old membership medalian from 1997 when I was a social club member. Back in the days at VFL park.
Mine also arrived yesterday without the 2021 members sticker.

That’s the best part of it when you have the Hawk membership sticker on the car, like last Tuesday when I deliberately pulled in front of a guy who had an Essenscum sticker on his car while we were stuck in traffic.

Last edited:

I was a bit annoyed I didnt get a lanyard this year, after 26 years membership a $1 bit of ribbon from China should have been included. The club has even scrimped on the membership cards, very thin and flimsy.

I'm unsure what to use my voucher on, everything I sort of want is out of stock.

Looks like whoever is in charge of the membership department needs a kick up their backsides. Membership service seems to have deteriorated from the past looking by all of these complaints.

Looks like whoever is in charge of the membership department needs a kick up their backsides. Membership service seems to have deteriorated from the past looking by all of these complaints.
Remember in the early 2000s, when they were trying to get members, they were giving members bottles of wine with their membership.

I buy 11 memberships, 2 of the packs arrived a month ago, still waiting on the rest.. poor communication and pretty disappointing service from HFC. How long does the "covid" excuse last?

I buy 6 memberships each year - self, daughter and 4 grand kids.

Only have received my card and 2 grand kids cards but am prepared to give HFC Membership some slack as I would not want to be doing their job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’m not going to be able to rock up Sunday, swipe my membership card (which finally arrived today - 20 years!), and walk in?
What's the point in having a Membership card if it's all on line booking now, i just can't see what the problem is with swiping the Membership card.

I'd brace for the three year old being denied. Don't know why the three old doesn't have a bar code. All my kids got separate membership cards when they were signed up (as babies), with barcodes.
She has a seperate membership but there is no barcode on it, she has always just walked in with me. Shes got the toddler hawk membership with 4 consecutive years on it.

Got a email last week inviting me to upgrade to Lethal membership. Rang the mobile number and emailed, no response. Anybody in the same boat have any joy?

I hope by the time our next home game at the MCG comes around we will be able to sit in our usual seats. Yesterday we were crammed into level 2 in the southern stand there was hardly an empty seat so why did we have to book seats when we could have sat in our Kennedy Club seats in the Olympic Stand?

I hope by the time our next home game at the MCG comes around we will be able to sit in our usual seats. Yesterday we were crammed into level 2 in the southern stand there was hardly an empty seat so why did we have to book seats when we could have sat in our Kennedy Club seats in the Olympic Stand?
Without doubt this is why crowds are not reaching the levels expected

Looking at going to next Mondays game as a member (replacement game), but the gf (Cats supporter - can't win em all) wants to tag along. Am i able to book a complimentary seat for myself, a GA for her and sit together?

Looking at going to next Mondays game as a member (replacement game), but the gf (Cats supporter - can't win em all) wants to tag along. Am i able to book a complimentary seat for myself, a GA for her and sit together?

You won't be paired together if that's how you do it, to be assured a seat next to each other you'd have to book both when general admin opens up sales.

Although as long as your tickets are in the same part of the ground you won't have any issues getting around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back