Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roll on a move to marvel. There’s a limit to how far away they can put you from the action there

the ‘people’s ground’ rhetoric is gone the way of Lisa’s cuddly

I understand some angst towards the club over some things, the issue for Monday isn't the clubs fault.

‘last week wasn’t much better tbh people already paid in reserved areas shouldn’t have a fixed time to lodge or find the ‘allocation’ exhausted when, let’s face it our reserved areas were never full in the past

it’s deliberate gouging or ‘incompetence which is delivering extra revenue’ take your pick’

This is really disappointing to read. Not sure whether to pass the blame or whether to hold HFC responsible but it doesn't look great. Seems the membership department has become quite understaffed.

Paid $50 for an N level seat this morning but I'm only a GA member from interstate so I will cop that.

It’s competition wide
The amount of callers to talk back radio regarding the ticketing fiasco is huge

No-one can access reserved seats, older people who normally sit on level 1 due to ease of access now finding themselves on level 3 etc

Not good enough, but it’s not just a Hawthorn problem

I’ve always thought the various ticketing for the MCG was a crap show, but this is next level.

we like to be proud of our stadium, but really, these aspects are the pitz

Yes this issue is industry wide the AFL needs to fix it quick there is already a huge backlash from supporters from every club

‘if only we had a president willing to take on HQ. But no, Kennett is gouging fan, he’s said so in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, appreciate any feedback friends of mine have received there members barcode. But have not received any for there kids (over 5 y.o)
They Have emailed the club last Monday and can't get thru on the membership line. Is there anything they can do? Do the kids need tickets..

It’s competition wide
The amount of callers to talk back radio regarding the ticketing fiasco is huge

No-one can access reserved seats, older people who normally sit on level 1 due to ease of access now finding themselves on level 3 etc

Not good enough, but it’s not just a Hawthorn problem

Correct. My handicapped mother in law and brother in law have had the same reserved seats at Adelaide Oval since the move and this year were moved close to the top of the western stand, which is near impossible for the MIL to get up to in her condition.

But even stupider is the fact that the two of them have been split up this year for no apparent reason.

Whole ticketing situation is an absolute shambles nationwide.

Correct. My handicapped mother in law and brother in law have had the same reserved seats at Adelaide Oval since the move and this year were moved close to the top of the western stand, which is near impossible for the MIL to get up to in her condition.

But even stupider is the fact that the two of them have been split up this year for no apparent reason.

Whole ticketing situation is an absolute shambles nationwide.
The worst part is you look around and see other people sitting in your reserved seat and think WTF?

Can anybody provide some clarity around ticketing for Dees match. I got an email from club saying we can purchase additional tics for non members and be seated together. I'm unclear as to whether I get members tickets today and then purchase additional tickets tomorrow when general public tics go on sale. I'm probably complicating things in my head but I'm crook and my head feels more vacant than usual.

Last edited:
Just hear on SEN the games will be ticketed all season.

so the gouging continues. why is a reserved seat not ticketed? You scan to go in so they know where you sat.
surely for anzac day for example they don't scrub all reserved seats for home supporters?

Can anybody provide some clarity around ticketing for Dees match. I got an email from club saying we can purchase additional tics for non members and be seated together. I'm unclear as to whether I get members tickets today and then purchase additional tickets tomorrow when general public tics go on sale. I'm probably complicating things in my head but I'm crook and my head feels more vacant than usual.
If you want to sit with your non member friends you'll have to purchase tickets in a single transaction when the general public seats go on sale. Hopefully your seat will be at a free or minimal cost (where you choose to sit will obviously dictate this).

Just hear on SEN the games will be ticketed all season.

so the gouging continues. why is a reserved seat not ticketed? You scan to go in so they know where you sat.
surely for anzac day for example they don't scrub all reserved seats for home supporters?
Why bother to have a reserved seat, general admission still gives access. Or just give footy away this season. It is unfair on people who have a reserved seat and go on their own but have become friends with the people around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back