Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just received the package from Hawthorn, pretty crappy if you ask me the Bumper sticker is a pissy yellow in colour instead of being Gold even the Brown colour looks weak.
Must say the Marketing department in the membership certainly has slipped as compared in the past with the goodies one gets....piss poor.

Just received the package from Hawthorn, pretty crappy if you ask me the Bumper sticker is a pissy yellow in colour instead of being Gold even the Brown colour looks weak.
Must say the Marketing department in the membership certainly has slipped as compared in the past with the goodies one gets....piss poor.
All we got were our membership cards.

I was sent an apology this week from the club - apparently they're having trouble shipping the member pack from overseas to me (UK based), so they're importing the pack into Australia to send it back out to the UK.

Fair play - I appreciate them updating me; it's more the wondering where it's got to, so knowing there's an issue makes it easier.

I was sent an apology this week from the club - apparently they're having trouble shipping the member pack from overseas to me (UK based), so they're importing the pack into Australia to send it back out to the UK.

Fair play - I appreciate them updating me; it's more the wondering where it's got to, so knowing there's an issue makes it easier.
slow boat from China, spray it with dettol when you get it.

All we got were our membership cards.
Same.

It seems if you chose the 25% Hawk Nest voucher instead of the scarf then you got no members sticker.

By the sounds of it the 2021 members sticker is pretty s**t, so I will leave my 2020 one on the car until it falls to pieces

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s poor
I got a bumper sticker with my pack
I’d be giving them a call

Reading the previous comments it seems if you opted for the Hawks Nest voucher instead of the scarf (whcih I did) you don't get the bumper sticker. They might have told me this at the time I was asked which one I wanted!

Can anyone get the member rewards to work in the silly App ?

Trying to get to the Basketball membership mentioned in todays email and I dont even get the Member Rewards as an option

Can anyone get the member rewards to work in the silly App ?

Trying to get to the Basketball membership mentioned in todays email and I dont even get the Member Rewards as an option
The app is fairly broken I think (for example the 'view membership barcode' just gives an webpage error). There is an option to provide app feedback (which I did).

I sent the club an email

They replied and said it should show under the "exclusive member hub section"

I dont even have such a section within the app

I sent the club an email

They replied and said it should show under the "exclusive member hub section"

I dont even have such a section within the app
It doesn't.
I've been trying for 2 days. Displays the company logos and that's that. Nowhere to go from there as I was keen on the Phoenix 3 gamer too.
#bushleague #mickeymouseoperation #dogsbreakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back