Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot be the only person who forgot that auto-renew was happening on the 2nd and had a heart attack when they checked their bank account

I cannot be the only person who forgot that auto-renew was happening on the 2nd and had a heart attack when they checked their bank account

Well I got a shock when I checked my bank account, but not because of the $ 600 Hawthorn took but because I was hacked $1300 in multiple transactions that someone made in the USA.

Well I got a shock when I checked my bank account, but not because of the $ 600 Hawthorn took but because I was hacked $1300 in multiple transactions that someone made in the USA.

DeGoey retainer fee

no, got me one of those. Opted for that last season as well. Shame really cause I loved seeing how long some had been with the club and seeing those just starting out
You have to “buy” your scarf using the Hawksnest voucher this year, but you get an iron on loyalty patch with years of membership on it

no, got me one of those. Opted for that last season as well. Shame really cause I loved seeing how long some had been with the club and seeing those just starting out

I will be pissed when / if they stop the loyalty scarves....have all of mine back to year 1 and love them hanging on the wall!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a bloke I ran into after the 2013 grand final who had made a fairly well put together Mexican poncho from all his old member scarfs. Was about the best use of the old scarfs I've ever seen.

From Reeves' latest email:

"Over 77,000 brown and gold faithful stuck by us in a consecutively challenging year, and already, we have 45,000 members signed up for season 2022."
What is the comparable figure to previous years? Useful to forecast what the total number may be.

Did Strapping Young Lad mention it was it at 50k last year?

What is the comparable figure to previous years? Useful to forecast what the total number may be.

Did Strapping Young Lad mention it was it at 50k last year?
Yeah, there’s a thread on the AFL main board tracking all clubs and an Essendon poster there who’s all over it said that we had 50k at around the same time last year.

Yeah, there’s a thread on the AFL main board tracking all clubs and an Essendon poster there who’s all over it said that we had 50k at around the same time last year.
so, a 5,000 difference.....not that bad despite the doom and gloom report the other week.

Lots of factors to that (18 months of covid, few home games for 2 years).....can't be that many attributable to Jeff/Clarko

I wonder if these only apply to brand new members? Or can existing/already renewed members access these deals?

Poor form if not the case....

I would say it's the former - only as it says 'Become a member' - which would lead me to think it's only for new members. That said - it doesn't seem to say definitively other than that one sentence. Those are some fairly enticing deals so it leads me to think they are to lure in new people - but would be worth asking if current members can obtain any of those deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back