Roast Any player you have hated in history?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Luke Darcy, even before he was a terrible commentator. He was a pretty crap player but on the odd occasion he had a good game he'd swagger about like King Carey.

I'm confident no one else will list this player - Josh Wooden! Fringe Weagle. Was garbage - ultra enthusiastic, tried to do everything at a million miles per hour, zero skill, hopeless in every way, got lots of games. Epitomised everything I hate in a footballer.

Peter Wilson - another Weagle. Very punchable face. Darren Bewick the same.

Barry Young - lesser know Bomber. Garbage player. Gave it to Peter Vardy once when he'd been knocked out and was lying dazed on the ground.

Greg Anderson was my most hated Crow of all time. I'm sure he played some better football for Essendon but he was woeful most of the time for us. Couldn't kick for peanuts by the time he arrived and had lost most of his pace.

Also David Brown - the Wright/VB/D-Mac of his era.

fairfooty

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2010
Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, Chelsea
That's easy - Matt Thomas - responsible for ending at least two careers and multiple severe injuries.
David Granger - biggest thug who ever played the game.

Lately: James Hird hands down for what he's done to the game. Should be banned from all games for life.

Bicks

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 10, 2009
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
Greg Williams made it easy for me to stop following Carlton when the crows came in.
Haha a bloke I didn't mind although he did plenty of questionable acts on a footy field was David Rhys-Jones, dished plenty out but copped plenty too....

Rotten Ronnie Andrews now there was a certified thug!

Essendon. Red head. Early 90's and destroyed us on many times.

Darren Bewick sounds right.
Was about to say him. Because he always kicked a bag against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
For some unknown reason Patrick Mcginnity from the Eagles just drives me insane.....

Phil Matera was personally responsible for the ducking phenomenon.....

Jake Stringer because he is only turns it on against the crows.....

Yes, I forgot Stringer in my post: eminently punchable face! Overenthusiastic goal celebrations do it for me.

Essendon. Red head. Early 90's and destroyed us on many times.

Darren Bewick sounds right.
Good call!

Mark West for mine, Brad Johnson was a close second

flashcrow

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#weflyasone
Dermott Hugh Brereton, not necessarily as a footballer, but most definitively as a commentator. I hate it when he commentates Crows games. Just rubs me up the wrong way with his inane twaddle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back