Any stock tips? - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Any stock tips?

For anyone still interested/holding TNG, I think today sould provide a buying opportunity. Neil Biddle has sold 1.6 million shares, and I can only assume he desperately needed the cash, otherwise he wouldn't be selling at this stage (prior to resource upgrade). This may see the market take it a bit lower on a day the DJIA was off 300+ points.

Should see in the next month or two:

- Resorce upgrade at Sandy Creek
- Resource estimate (JORC inferred) at Djibitgun
- Norilsk resource update at Cawse (imho this project alone represents TNG's entire market cap)
- Enigma spin-off (hopefully a nice little earner for holders)

Kinda shizen if you ask me. Hard for them to raise capital at .95, when you can get them at about .87 now.
Yeah I'm not going to take the SPP when I can buy at this price.

And I'd say with the market the way it's going, it could easily drop to 80c, and I would probably just top up there.

I also just bought some SDL (Sundance Resources) who have a potential Iron Ore Resource in Cameroon. Have heard some fairly good things about it. DYOR.

Yeah I'm not going to take the SPP when I can buy at this price.

And I'd say with the market the way it's going, it could easily drop to 80c, and I would probably just top up there.

I feel slightly guilty about that, I'd rather my money be helping them out. I wasn't sure what to do today, so I bought more BRM instead.

I might wait for .80 too. :eek:

In other interesting news, I bought MFS at one stage last year for $4.60, sold at $5.50 (bloody went over 6 at one stage) today 1.49

For anyone still interested/holding TNG, I think today sould provide a buying opportunity. Neil Biddle has sold 1.6 million shares, and I can only assume he desperately needed the cash, otherwise he wouldn't be selling at this stage (prior to resource upgrade). This may see the market take it a bit lower on a day the DJIA was off 300+ points.

Should see in the next month or two:

- Resorce upgrade at Sandy Creek
- Resource estimate (JORC inferred) at Djibitgun
- Norilsk resource update at Cawse (imho this project alone represents TNG's entire market cap)
- Enigma spin-off (hopefully a nice little earner for holders)
Spread the word KR, goodjob on HC :thumbsu: I still hold with hope. I was with them when they were at $1 +, and i hope they get near there again.

Spread the word KR, goodjob on HC :thumbsu: I still hold with hope. I was with them when they were at $1 +, and i hope they get near there again.

Good to see your still on board. The sp has been dissapointing, but the state of the market is largely responsible for that. I have full confidence we will be back over $1 sooner rather than later. Hang in there.

Good to see your still on board. The sp has been dissapointing, but the state of the market is largely responsible for that. I have full confidence we will be back over $1 sooner rather than later. Hang in there.
Hope RAB have stopped pissing around with it, and the market can get it back into relatively good shape. Could be an interesting year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back