Any Stock Tips? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going to have a punt on TWH?

I have been looking at maybe investing in the so-called 'pot stocks' which TWH will soon be a part of. Any thoughts on whether companies in this area will see a some big gains?

I have been looking at maybe investing in the so-called 'pot stocks' which TWH will soon be a part of. Any thoughts on whether companies in this area will see a some big gains?

MMJ I think is good value at these prices and is far more advanced than TWH (Auscann). I'm holding here but currently down. Thinking about getting more. I'm bullish.

MXC has had a very good couple of weeks. Still good value here at these prices too. This will punch through 10c soon. I'm holding here too.

TWH I'm sitting on the sidelines but keen to get involved. If the rto of Auscann fails for whatever reason they'll be worthless. If it eventuates, good gain will be had.

At the end of the day I'm just another mug having a punt.

MMJ I think is good value at these prices and is far more advanced than TWH (Auscann). I'm holding here but currently down. Thinking about getting more. I'm bullish.

MXC has had a very good couple of weeks. Still good value here at these prices too. This will punch through 10c soon. I'm holding here too.

TWH I'm sitting on the sidelines but keen to get involved. If the rto of Auscann fails for whatever reason they'll be worthless. If it eventuates, good gain will be had.

At the end of the day I'm just another mug having a punt.
MMJ were the other ones i was interested in. Cheers.

Gday peeps.......those who have some spare coin should look at this company. They're still looking for investors and will be a household name very soon.

www.greenfence.com

It won't be cheap with the initial investment, $50K USD plus admin fees ......but the people (companies) that have jumped on board are seriously big players on all sides of the platform.

Do your homework......and make initial contact.

And yes I have parted with and invested on the recommendation of a trusted broker (and friend) here in Norway.

You got a car to sell 2 ?
I'll bump this in 12 mths time...........you've been >>>advised.

This is a stock tips thread isn't it??

I am genuine with this , like I said, read , do your home work and make an enquirey.

I just sat and listened to a telephone presentation for 2.5 hrs earlier today your time.

Anyone who is interested PM me.

I don't come into the stock tips thread for stock tips!
All tips are at least worth some research
In the " general markets talk " thread I posted about a bid for REC a few weeks before it came
Someone from here put MYX on my radar when it was 79 cents.
If joe citizen is talking about a stock then it could be a bubble and lots of money can be made in that

Can someone tell me this about options?

Company raising capital and offering 1 free option for every 3 purchased in the raise. Options exercisable at 0.065c in 2019. Current share price 4.4c.

So they will give me shares (from the options) if they hit 0.065c in 3 years. Do I need to pay more money? Will they automatically exercise or do I need to do something.

Can someone tell me this about options?

Company raising capital and offering 1 free option for every 3 purchased in the raise. Options exercisable at 0.065c in 2019. Current share price 4.4c.

So they will give me shares (from the options) if they hit 0.065c in 3 years. Do I need to pay more money? Will they automatically exercise or do I need to do something.

you pay the exercise price being $0.065 to receive the share

you have to:
look whether the option is european or not (can you exercise prior to the exercise date which is the norm in Oz)
understand whether a cleansing statement or prospectus is being issued so the share issued, when the option is exercised, can be traded
understand if the option will be listed (you might be able to sell the option on the ASX rather than exercising the option)
before you exercise, consider if the liquidity is enough to sell the share

you pay the exercise price being $0.065 to receive the share

you have to:
look whether the option is european or not (can you exercise prior to the exercise date which is the norm in Oz)
understand whether a cleansing statement or prospectus is being issued so the share issued, when the option is exercised, can be traded
understand if the option will be listed (you might be able to sell the option on the ASX rather than exercising the option)
before you exercise, consider if the liquidity is enough to sell the share
Thanks mate.

It's for MXC.

As far as I'm aware, the option will be converted to a normal share once exercised. I don't believe the option itself will be listed / tradable but I could be wrong.

Basically if the shares pump to .20c, I exercise my options at 0.065c (by buying them @0.065c) and I'd make an instant paper profit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate.

It's for MXC.

As far as I'm aware, the option will be converted to a normal share once exercised. I don't believe the option itself will be listed / tradable but I could be wrong.

Basically if the shares pump to .20c, I exercise my options at 0.065c (by buying them @0.065c) and I'd make an instant paper profit?

I'm not one for punty stuff and as a result often miss out on easy money.

Just looking at an investment in dope, from a busted arse shell, with 1 billion shares on issue, where mining guys are staying on the board.......it feels opportunistic rather than sustainable.

good luck with the ride but know when to get on and off

doesn't look exciting based on a quick glance. anything you want to know?

people? assets? etc
Not particularly was just wondering if anyone knew much about the stock. Saw the announcement they made which sent it skyrocketing. Seems relatively cheap compared to other lithium miners and doesn't appear to have much coverage, probably due to the fact they haven't delivered anything.

Not particularly was just wondering if anyone knew much about the stock. Saw the announcement they made which sent it skyrocketing. Seems relatively cheap compared to other lithium miners and doesn't appear to have much coverage, probably due to the fact they haven't delivered anything.

suggest we discuss via PM. please feel free to PM if you want to discuss.

Gday peeps.......those who have some spare coin should look at this company. They're still looking for investors and will be a household name very soon.

www.greenfence.com

It won't be cheap with the initial investment, $50K USD plus admin fees ......but the people (companies) that have jumped on board are seriously big players on all sides of the platform.

Do your homework......and make initial contact.

And yes I have parted with and invested on the recommendation of a trusted broker (and friend) here in Norway.

This seems to have the same idea as a local company in my town that has been going for a while, but this one is for all businesses over the globe, rather than just food.

The fluff it's sprouted over the years has been phenomenal. (It projects that it will earn more than Google within the next 3 years. It will also increase Americas GDP by 1% which is where it will make its money)

It's run for 15 years without making a dime. It's scammed millions of dollars from local residents over that time.

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/the...heres-all-the-money-gone-20151217-glql5t.html

Hopefully your company is more successful, but I don't see how your company is going to work tbh.

This seems to have the same idea as a local company in my town that has been going for a while, but this one is for all businesses over the globe, rather than just food.

The fluff it's sprouted over the years has been phenomenal. (It projects that it will earn more than Google within the next 3 years. It will also increase Americas GDP by 1% which is where it will make its money)

It's run for 15 years without making a dime. It's scammed millions of dollars from local residents over that time.

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/the...heres-all-the-money-gone-20151217-glql5t.html

Hopefully your company is more successful, but I don't see how your company is going to work tbh.

Transparency is everything, especially today......but again you do your research. Ask questions.

Incredible, and damning that ASIC hasn't done more. Just a straight up con man, that Knorr, and his TTH directors.

Is there any more recent updates that you've heard of? I hate to say it, but it's a really uglii situation...

Sorry, sorry, terrible pun.

Incredible, and damning that ASIC hasn't done more. Just a straight up con man, that Knorr, and his TTH directors.

Is there any more recent updates that you've heard of? I hate to say it, but it's a really uglii situation...

Sorry, sorry, terrible pun.

Had you heard of them before?

80% of locals have known for 10 years it's a scam, I find it bizarre it's gone this long.

I've heard there's a lot of in-fighting going on. Shareholders blame Knorr for the "company" not taking off. It was never going to take off, but some have pumped too much money into it to accept its a terrible "product."

Knorr is a real piece of work. He put out a shareholder newsletter in response to that article trying to shame the shareholders that went to the age. Saying "those s/h have over $200,000 in uglii stock which they could easily sell, hardly cash strapped people."

He gives the shares ludicrous valuations of $2+, which is a problem for age pensioners that have any. Most people would have bought them for between 0.25c & 0.75c, but Centrelink have to use Ugliis official valuation which has significantly reduced pensioners pension entitlements. Some now have a large, hollow, net asset balance that is borderline impossible to sell. That can reduce elderly pensioners payments by $100+ p/f.

It's generally old people who bought the shares too, because they are easily fooled if they aren't tech savvy.

Had you heard of them before?

80% of locals have known for 10 years it's a scam, I find it bizarre it's gone this long.

I've heard there's a lot of in-fighting going on. Shareholders blame Knorr for the "company" not taking off. It was never going to take off, but some have pumped too much money into it to accept its a terrible "product."

Knorr is a real piece of work. He put out a shareholder newsletter in response to that article trying to shame the shareholders that went to the age. Saying "those s/h have over $200,000 in uglii stock which they could easily sell, hardly cash strapped people."

He gives the shares ludicrous valuations of $2+, which is a problem for age pensioners that have any. Most people would have bought them for between 0.25c & 0.75c, but Centrelink have to use Ugliis official valuation which has significantly reduced pensioners pension entitlements. Some now have a large, hollow, net asset balance that is borderline impossible to sell. That can reduce elderly pensioners payments by $100+ p/f.

It's generally old people who bought the shares too, because they are easily fooled if they aren't tech savvy.

Had heard the name but knew nothing more. Knorr should offer to buy their stock for $1 a share if he thinks it's worth $2...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back