Multiplat Any Trophy Hunters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Are people out here, most likely on this sub that play games for the challenge to get that ever elusive Platinum Trophie/ Achievement

Just simply list the games you have completed, to obtain the Plat Trophie.
Rocket League
South Park: The fractured but whole
Batman. A Telltale game
LA Noire
Modern Warfare (2019 Reboot)
Modern Warfare COD4 (The Remaster)

Or games you have previsouly played that you just couldnt complete
La Noire (PS3) (88% complete. Thoroughly enjoyed the story so much went and replayed it again on the remaster)
Modern Warfare 2 (on PS3, so close. Bought the remaster today so that will be next on my list)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS4, but current % sitting on 78. Only 5 more trophies. Its not how many its more that means replaying the game on the hardest Difficulty, and getting one i could of just as easily got the first play-through round. I know exactly which trophy it was too)

Few more games that are surprisingly close to getting the Plat
Tekken 7 at 68%
Death Stranding 51%.
Since im off work due to COVID 19 I might as well put my ISO to good use.

Never platinumed a game. I like getting trophies, sometimes go out of my way for obtainable ones but can never pump hours and hours into a game for a trophy. If it's a fun and obtainable trophy then I'll go for it. I usually start games on the 'Hard' setting for a challenge but to also get an extra trophy at the end.

My Platinum List
-South Park: The Fractured But Whole
-Final Fantasy XV
-Dragon Quest XI
-Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

High Completion
-Jurassic World: Evolution 67%
-Medievil 68%
-Shadow of the Tomb Raider 72%
-Final Fantasy Type0 79%
-Life is Strange 76%
-Fallout 4 67%
-World of Final Fantasy 62%

Of those games I will probably platinum Jurassic World and Medievil at some point. My current goal is to the Platinum FF7 Remake and Original.

I finished the main story of the original a couple weeks ago (42% trophy completion) but the rest of gmthe trophies are easy just grindy.

I'm a lazy hunter. I'm not going to grind away for 100 hours for a trophy but I will go for the more obtainable ones. I also start so many games that I never finish.

Assassin's Creed 2 (First plat) - PS3
Battlefield 4 - PS4
Days Gone - PS4
Dragonball Z: Kakarot - PS4
Dragon Age: Inquisition - PS4
Far Cry 4 - PS4
Fallout 4 - PS4
Goat Simulator - PS4
God Of War - PS4
Grim Fandango Remastered - PS4
Horizon Zero Dawn - PS4
inFamous Second Son - PS4
Job Simulator - PSVR
Lego Movie: The Video Game - PS4
Life Is Strange - PS4
Marvels Spider-man - PS4
MotoGP 13 - Vita
Rocket League - PS4
South Park: The Fractured But Whole - PS4
South Park: The Stick Of Truth -PS3
Table Top Racing: World Tour - PS4
The Division - PS4
The Order: 1886 - PS4
The Witcher - PS4
The Wolf Among Us - PS4
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - PS4
Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Remastered - PS4
Uncharted Drakes Fortune Remastered - PS4
Watchdogs - PS4

Very close with games like Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Wolfenstein New Order, Don't Starve, the FIFA games but there is normally always one or two trophies that make me just not even try.

1585778643609.png

I don't play games purely to hunt, but I do enjoy the dopamine fix of the trophy sound popping up and will go for something if it seems gettable. Whether or not I try and plat depends on how much I enjoy the game and how many you get from just normal playing, and how hard/stupid the ones I don't have are. A fair whack of mine are just cheesy Telltale games where you get them for finishing it.

MudShane4.png

My platinums are:
Legends of WrestleMania
Ashes Cricket 2009
SmackDown Vs Raw 2010
International Cricket 2010
Rocket League
DriveClub
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The Wolf Among Us
Batman - Telltale
The Walking Dead - A New Frontier
Life Is Strange: Before The Storm
Spider-Man
Wreckfest

Yeah, I love to trophy hunt. I have 96 Platinums' currently. My platinum list is a good mix of games I did specifically for the challenge (Devil May Cry series for example), Japanese VN / Arcade games on my Vita and games that I like and could replay for fun while I watched stuff and don't need to pay attention.

I'm not the kind of person who 100%s everything they play, if I don't like the game or it's too guide dependent I'll just one and done it.

I'll list my 100%'s that aren't quick Arcade / Japanese games -

PS3:

Alice: Madness Returns
Anarchy Reigns
Bayonetta
Bioshock Infinite
Dantes Inferno
Deadly Premonition
Demons Souls
DMC 1-3
Dishonored
God Of War 1-2
God Of War Ascension, Chains Of Olympus & Ghosts Of Sparta
ICO
Just Cause 2
KILLER IS DEAD
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Metal Gear Rising
MGS 3 & Peacewalker
Ni No Kuni
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
Ratchet & Clank 1 & 2
Shadow Of The Colossus
Silent Hill 1 & 2
The Last Of Us
Uncharted 1 & 2

PS4:

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3
DmC
Final Fantasy 15
God Of War 3
Gravity Rush Remastered
Marvel's Spider-Man
Nioh
Kingdom Hearts 1.5
Persona 5
Resident Evil 5
Slain
Sniper Elite 4
Street Fighter 5
The Last Of Us
The Order 1886
The Witcher 3
The Wolf Among Us
Undertale

Vita:

Berserk
Persona 4 Golden

I actually don't play much during the year and reserve the end of the year to grind and play games, it's why I haven't really played a lot of games from this generation since I'm still trying to play through my PS3 / Vita backlog.

This COVID19 ordeal currently has me playing through the ME series, currently on 3 now and should have that 100% next.

My trophy hunting is more of an addiction than anything else. I enjoy doing it, but I struggle to move on from games until I've got the platinum - as long as I think it's achievable without a huge amount of extra work and I enjoy the game.

My list so far:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Batman
BioShock
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Bully
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Dying Light
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
Final Fantasy XV
Forgotton Anne
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grim Fandango Remastered
God of War
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Heavy Rain
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Horizon Zero Dawn
Hotline Miami
inFamous Second Son
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Life is Strange
Minecraft
Murdered: Soul Suspect
NCIS
NieR: Automata
The Order: 1886
Persona 5
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness
The Pillars of the Earth
Ratchet & Clank
Rocket League
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
Sleeping Dogs
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Spider-Man
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
Tales from the Borderlands
Tearaway
Tekken 6
Tekken 7
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Until Dawn
Virtue's Last Reward
The Walking Dead (PS4)
The Walking Dead (Vita)
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witness
The Wolf Among Us
X-Men: Destiny
Zero Time Dilemma

Yeah, I love to trophy hunt. I have 96 Platinums' currently. My platinum list is a good mix of games I did specifically for the challenge (Devil May Cry series for example), Japanese VN / Arcade games on my Vita and games that I like and could replay for fun while I watched stuff and don't need to pay attention.

I'm not the kind of person who 100%s everything they play, if I don't like the game or it's too guide dependent I'll just one and done it.

I'll list my 100%'s that aren't quick Arcade / Japanese games -

PS3:

Alice: Madness Returns
Anarchy Reigns
Bayonetta
Bioshock Infinite
Dantes Inferno
Deadly Premonition
Demons Souls
DMC 1-3
Dishonored
God Of War 1-2
God Of War Ascension, Chains Of Olympus & Ghosts Of Sparta
ICO
Just Cause 2
KILLER IS DEAD
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Metal Gear Rising
MGS 3 & Peacewalker
Ni No Kuni
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
Ratchet & Clank 1 & 2
Shadow Of The Colossus
Silent Hill 1 & 2
The Last Of Us
Uncharted 1 & 2

PS4:

Bloodborne
Dark Souls 3

DmC
Final Fantasy 15
God Of War 3
Gravity Rush Remastered
Marvel's Spider-Man
Nioh
Kingdom Hearts 1.5
Persona 5
Resident Evil 5
Slain
Sniper Elite 4
Street Fighter 5
The Last Of Us
The Order 1886
The Witcher 3
The Wolf Among Us
Undertale

Vita:

Berserk
Persona 4 Golden

I actually don't play much during the year and reserve the end of the year to grind and play games, it's why I haven't really played a lot of games from this generation since I'm still trying to play through my PS3 / Vita backlog.

This COVID19 ordeal currently has me playing through the ME series, currently on 3 now and should have that 100% next.
Hey! Fantastic, thats some real either skill, perseverance or i dont even know! 96 christ

I really wanted to get the Plat on Bioshock infinite, I read the trophy list some of the later ones sound like absolute right pains in the arse.
Like kill x amount of enemys with x powers, Kill the Big daddy thing in the Abe Lincoln Suit with the Mini Guns or Play-through hardest difficulty to unlock an even harder difficulty (1996 mode?)

Of all your list,what would you say is the top 5 in terms of hardest to finally get the plat? What was the one that had you busting your balls, took u the longest?
I imagine the Witcher 3 would of taken some time. ******* Brilliant game, have played through it, think the in game Time stat had me clocking between 80- 100 Hours on it.
Its the best game ive ever played, GOAT for me. Completly turned me on to RPGs after that, only to buy Fallout 4 and regret it.

Bloodborne and DS (Anything from "From Software" i dont ever bother with. Im not up to it.
Tried Sekiro - Nuff said. * me its punishing

And like that Im only 2 Trophies away from finishing MW2 remaster.
Im my Hast to get the veteran play through done, i missed "Immortal" - Dont die or reload a checkpoint in any mission. if you die essentially restart the mission from the beginning. Means another play-through on any difficulty.
And obligatory "Run the Training Course in under 19.20 seconds" in the mission S.S.D.D
Run the course shoot the enemy cutouts and avoid the civvies.
Current best is 22.10 but not sub 20 so not sure how i will lower it to under 20 let alone 19.2

Hey! Fantastic, thats some real either skill, perseverance or i dont even know! 96 christ

I really wanted to get the Plat on Bioshock infinite, I read the trophy list some of the later ones sound like absolute right pains in the arse.
Like kill x amount of enemys with x powers, Kill the Big daddy thing in the Abe Lincoln Suit with the Mini Guns or Play-through hardest difficulty to unlock an even harder difficulty (1996 mode?)

Of all your list,what would you say is the top 5 in terms of hardest to finally get the plat? What was the one that had you busting your balls, took u the longest?
I imagine the Witcher 3 would of taken some time. ******* Brilliant game, have played through it, think the in game Time stat had me clocking between 80- 100 Hours on it.
Its the best game ive ever played, GOAT for me. Completly turned me on to RPGs after that, only to buy Fallout 4 and regret it.

Bloodborne and DS (Anything from "From Software" i dont ever bother with. Im not up to it.
Tried Sekiro - Nuff said. fu** me its punishing

Infinite was a good one to 100%, my first Platinum I think even before The Last Of Us (which is what I bought a PS3 for). Most of the trophies you can get in the one playthrough. I think there was one too where you had to get headshots on the sky-rail and that was annoying.

The five platinum's that were most challenging for me difficulty wise:

1. Devil May Cry 1
2. Devil May Cry 3
3. Slain
4. Nioh
5. Demons Souls (Had it's problems on PS3 and 10FPS boss fights made it very annoying)

Loved TW3, I only got around to playing it last year actually. I played it on Death March straight up so I got most of the trophies done in the one playthrough. The Gwent stuff was a bit of a grind and my last trophy from memory. I remember an annoying one being the crossbow kills trophy, I never used it in game so had to grind that towards the end. Took me ages since it's weak too and I had to find a strong one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Infinite was a good one to 100%, my first Platinum I think even before The Last Of Us (which is what I bought a PS3 for). Most of the trophies you can get in the one playthrough. I think there was one too where you had to get headshots on the sky-rail and that was annoying.

The five platinum's that were most challenging for me difficulty wise:

1. Devil May Cry 1
2. Devil May Cry 3
3. Slain
4. Nioh
5. Demons Souls (Had it's problems on PS3 and 10FPS boss fights made it very annoying)

Loved TW3, I only got around to playing it last year actually. I played it on Death March straight up so I got most of the trophies done in the one playthrough. The Gwent stuff was a bit of a grind and my last trophy from memory. I remember an annoying one being the crossbow kills trophy, I never used it in game so had to grind that towards the end. Took me ages since it's weak too and I had to find a strong one.
Never used the crossbow either, and didn't learn how to Gwent.

I thought I was going well with 5 plats!
I generally try to 100% games but just run out of time. However I miss most of my trophies from online tasks. I don't play anything online just single player so it's definitely a huge annoyance when games has 20% of the trophies from the multiplayer section. I'd have a dozen more platinum's if they were separated.
Never used the crossbow either, and didn't learn how to Gwent.
Gwent is the best. I'm addicted to the stand alone gwent game CDPR bought out. At about 86% of the trophies for that!

I thought I was going well with 5 plats!
I generally try to 100% games but just run out of time. However I miss most of my trophies from online tasks. I don't play anything online just single player so it's definitely a huge annoyance when games has 20% of the trophies from the multiplayer section. I'd have a dozen more platinum's if they were separated.

Gwent is the best. I'm addicted to the stand alone gwent game CDPR bought out. At about 86% of the trophies for that!

Apparently Gwent in TW3 is a lot different to the actual game?

75 Platinums'

Hardest 5
1) Wipeout HD
2) Vanquish
3) OlliOlli2 (rarest platinum)
4) CoD: World at War
5) Bloodborne/Nioh

Most Enjoyable 5
1) Titanfall 2
2) The Witcher 3
3) Doom
4) God of War (PS4)
5) Bioshock Infinite

Tried but Failed (lack of skills or laziness)
1) Super Meat Boy
2) Gran Turismo 5
3) Mirrors Edge
4) Dead Space
5) Street Fighter IV

As a dick swinging exercise, curious to compare who has the most platinums on PS and points on XB.

Premiers04 if you still lurk BigFooty I remember you were a big trophy hunter. What are you at now?

Off the top of my head I've probably got about 60+ over 2 profiles, when i made a new account i even replayed games just to have the platinum linked to that account. I got too deep into that rabbit hole back in the day, not anymore.

It turned gaming into a chore and i was either missing out on good games or not appreciating the ones i was playing because in my mind there was a list that needed to be checked off. I will occasionally check the trophy/achievement lists for games that I've really enjoyed and if i'm close enough and it doesn't require too much of a grind, then i'll go for it. Spiderman was my last one, a few VR titles have been fun and easy platinums as well.

Long gone are the days of grinding out Watch Dogs 1 pre patched drinking game, still the one I'm most proud of.

It turned gaming into a chore and i was either missing out on good games or not appreciating the ones i was playing because in my mind there was a list that needed to be checked off.

This was me when I used to play on 360 back in the day. I would grind achievements pretty hard and achievement guides would decide whether I played a game or not. Since switching to PS in 2014/2015 - The completionist in me is still there but I have been way more moderate in this regard. I can let go of games a lot easier and only decide to 100% if I see replayability / enjoyment in the game.

Never used to bother, but the last couple of years I've gone for Platinum where I can. But if it's too grindy or has difficulty trophies or online trophies, I lose interest pretty quick. A lot of games have trophies in those categories so I don't really have that many.

UK Account - 9 - God of War, AC Origins, Life is Strange (1 + BTS), No Man's Sky, Horizon Zero Dawn, Batman (Telltale), Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones (Telltale)

Aus Account - 6 - Life is Strange 2, Jedi Fallen Order, AC Odyssey, South Park (SoT + FBW) and Spiderman

I'm about to Platinum HZD on my Aus account too. Was pretty close with Detroit Become Human, but lost interest trying to keep track of how to get all the magazines.

Currently have 46 Platnium trophies. I generally platnium all first party games & games that I can’t put down.

My list so far:

Minecraft PS4 Edition.
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Walking Dead Telltale Game
Far Cry 4
The Walking Dead Season 2
LEGO Jurassic Park World
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Fallout 4
Life is Strange
Rocket League
Dying Light
The Order 1886
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 4
Doom
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Watch Dogs 2
Horizon Zero Dawn
LEGO Star Wars: Force Awakens
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
LEGO Harry Potter 5-7
Tales from Borderlands
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
Game of Thrones Telltale
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
My Name is Mayo
Little Adventure on the Prairie
God of War
Marvels Spiderman
Spyro The Dragon
Jack N Jill Dx
Conan Exiles
Midnight Deluxe
36 Fragments of Midnight
Super Destronaut Dx
Days Gone
LEGO Marvel’S Avengers
Spyro 3
Iron Snout
Tetras Escape
Borderlands 3
Squareboy vs Bullies
Hitman Go: Definitive Edition
Storm Boy

The hardest to complete would have to be Binding of Isaac. My favourite game of all time.

Easiest are the LEGO games - I generally listen to a podcast or music and smash them out.

The funniest trophy would have to be capture a man throwing up on camera in Watch Dogs 2. Had to watch drunk people staggering around waiting for them to throw up. If you put the phone on them too early they stopped being drunk and turned to being aggressive.

I do plan to finish up a few trophies lists I’ve neglected over this period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back