Any Utah Jazz fans out there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Horribly written articles on sites that I've never heard of are all I could find on the topic. I mean it's not the worst idea but they definitely aren't actual rumours.

Northwest div probably the hardest to predict, people are super high on the Jazz and Twolves to skyrocket while OKC expected to fall. Really is anyones for the taking.

So pumped for the season. The natural progression of Hood, the team staying relatively healthy and a massive upgrade at PG should see us in the top 6 in the west. Add to that a massive upgrade on the bench (some experts calling it the best bench in the league) and I think Jazz are in for a good year

Hows Exum going?
We had an open scrimmage yesterday, quoting an article:

"Exum played his first game outside of the friendly confines of Zions Bank Basketball Center for the first time in 14 months, and looked okay. He too easily was steered baseline and towards the corners of the court, which often resulted in turnovers. He missed two jumpers from the elbow, as well as a corner shot. He did seem more aggressive in the open court, but the offense didn't flow very well out there when he ran it. He did try to deliver an alley-oop pass to Hayward, which was intercepted by Joe Johnson"

I figure we'll ease him into it pretty slowly. Hill will start with Exum playing ~15mpg, perhaps even less if Burks plays a little bit at PG as he did last season. If he's earning 20-25mpg by season's end I'll consider it a successful season for him. Best case scenario he takes the starting spot.

Side note, Favors hit a couple of 3s in said scrimmage. If that becomes a legitimate weapon, boy oh boy.

Hows Exum going?

Apprently pretty unimpressive against Blazers though his first real game for 14 months.
Was trying to force drives, getting past and much like his first season seemed surprised to make it to the rim and didn't know what to do. Once he realises how impressive his physical traits are he'll be a beast.

Going pretty well tonight. Driving and making plays. But if an injury scare though. Think he's fine. Should be back for 2nd half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fractured his hand at a practice over the weekend. At least it's his non shooting hand, theoretically he'll hit the ground running when he gets back.

Looking at the schedule he'll likely miss at least 11 games. Which probably costs us 2-3 wins at a guess.

Exum seemed to play well! 18 points would be his highest ever in any form of 'nba' game right?

Exum was great again today, he just looks so... confident, cocky even. Going against a very decent NBA player in Austin Rivers, his demeanor just said "I'm totally better than this guy" and he towelled him up. Never saw that in his rookie year.

Get on Utah to win @ Portland 1st week of season $2.68

Exum could be a really unique player in a few years. He will be a multiple All-NBA defensive team selection, that's without doubt, he's already elite in that aspect. He's made big strides this preseason, he really could be anything with his length, IQ and speed.

Rivers couldn't get past him offensively and he was just blowing buy him on the other end. Could be insane if he builds a body.

Not scoring for 5 minutes straight, getting torched on the perimeter, healthy dose of our 3rd stringers thanks to injury, coughing up a late game lead, Jazz basketball is back!

In all seriousness it was a pretty solid performance given who we had, didn't give us much chance of winning that one but we pushed them to the end. Few if any teams match up with us better, and Lillard just too good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back