any1 goin to the shop opening at the 'G' 2morrow?

Remove this Banner Ad

blackdiamond

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
How do you think Port went during the trade period? Just to refresh your memory here is what happened.

Port Adelaide exchanged pick.4 for Saint Kilda's Darryl Wakelin and their pick.48.

Port Adelaide exchanged Matthew Bode and pick.48 for Adelaides pick.12

Do you think Port traded away enough players after our poor season?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

We would all love to get a Carey or Hird, but in the real world we did okay, except I'm surprised Nathan Steinberner is still on our list.

This is the make or break year for him

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Shouldv'e got rid of needawank... mean wankaneed. What has he done for you. After one brownlow medal you thought, well here is a superstar to help our team, well in reality he hasn't done much since his arrival to the church city. Otherwise you didn't perfectly but better than some other teams I've observed.

You idiot. Whenever Gavin plays for us we usualy win...and he usually plays great. HE is still courageous and skillful as ever! A great player

Gavin is soo cool. He tries really hard whenever he plays. It's not his fault he gets so many injuries. He always tries really hard to get as many free kicks, too. Those people who say he fakes it are just so jealous.

I love Matty Bode, but now he's playing for the Cows I will just have to hate him.

I think they done alright. They picked up a key defender which was required. As far as the draft goes Williams did say that they did get all the players that they wanted to pick up. I don't think they needed to make that many trades after the season anyway, even though we had a poor season the last half the season was a big improvement on the first half. Plus the club would of been happy with the form of Lockwood, James, Stevens and Dew towards the end of the season to be pretty confident heading into this season and you have to remember our squad is still young.

homework-boy why don't you change your name to homo-boy. These days its ok to admit your *** .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back