Opinion Anyone get a Milo outside the game afterwards?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know about Milo but they keep putting up on the big screen something about blue and white striped doughnuts. (mmmmm... doughnuts!!!)

I did a lap of Level 1 looking for blue and white doughnuts but couldn't see any vendors selling them. Any clues?

Don't know about Milo but they keep putting up on the big screen something about blue and white striped doughnuts. (mmmmm... doughnuts!!!)

I did a lap of Level 1 looking for blue and white doughnuts but couldn't see any vendors selling them. Any clues?
there were quite a few on L3 mate. They looked good too.

I worked in the food industry for 25 years and this product was sickening. I reckon Nestle had a heap of almost expired Milo stock and decided to do a promo giveaway instead of chucking it out. Did more damage to the brand than they imagine. It was off, enzymically deteriorated and disgusting. Someone should be fired. How hard would it have been to do a flavour evaluation on it before such a big promo? Embarrassing. They’re lucky people aren’t sick.

Last edited:
I worked in the food industry for 25 years and this product was sickening. I reckon Nestle had a heap of almost expired Milo stock and decided to do a promo giveaway instead of chucking it out. Did more damage to the brand then they imagine. It was off, enzymically deteriorated and disgusting. Someone should be fired. How hard would it have been to do a flavour evaluation on it before such a big promo? Embarrassing. They’re lucky people aren’t sick.
A tight arse thought it was a great marketing exercise.
When will people learn

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back