Anyone got a couple of spare tickets this weekend?

FD2646

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2008
Everywhere, anywhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth
Hi all - just putting it out there. My parents are keen to attend the game this weekend, but unlike myself are not members. I was therefore wanting to test the waters and see if anyone had a couple of spare tickets they were willing to part with or put up for sale?

Apologies for the advert, but if you can assist in getting another couple of freo supporters to the game it is appreciated. Please PM me if you can assist.

Mods, I checked the board rules prior to posting and think this is OK, however, humbly place myself at your mercy should you have a different view.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi all - just putting it out there. My parents are keen to attend the game this weekend, but unlike myself are not members. I was therefore wanting to test the waters and see if anyone had a couple of spare tickets they were willing to part with or put up for sale?

Apologies for the advert, but if you can assist in getting another couple of freo supporters to the game it is appreciated. Please PM me if you can assist.

Mods, I checked the board rules prior to posting and think this is OK, however, humbly place myself at your mercy should you have a different view.
I was just on the ticket master website today. There are still plenty of seats still available for sale. When searching for 2 seats together most of them were in the pockets but a few showed up on the wing. If you search for single seats there are plenty all around the ground.

FD2646

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2008
Everywhere, anywhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth
I was just on the ticket master website today. There are still plenty of seats still available for sale. When searching for 2 seats together most of them were in the pockets but a few showed up on the wing. If you search for single seats there are plenty all around the ground.
Thanks, I will let them know (they want to sit together). Don't think they are particularly fussy on where they are seated.

Back