Keeper Lg. Anyone got capacity to be in a second dynasty league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
We have a 10 team full keeper/dynasty league that operates from Big Footy board’s using Supercoach scoring, but with squads operating out of Ultimate Footy.

We’re about to start our third season and we have 1 space free.

We can’t really operate with 9 due to fixture issues so we’re really keen to get another manager so someone doesn’t miss out.

Other than allowing free agent pickups through the season we try and operate as close to reality as we can. We have squads of 44 and you have to field at least 2 Key Forwards and 2 Key Backs in your lineup each week.

There’s a good bunch of managers involved, an optional cash prize and all in all it provides a different type of challenge for Supercoach disciples.

If you’d like to sign up please reply to this post or pm me. Supporters of all teams welcome.

Cheers

We have a 10 team full keeper/dynasty league that operates from Big Footy board’s using Supercoach scoring, but with squads operating out of Ultimate Footy.

We’re about to start our third season and we have 1 space free.

We can’t really operate with 9 due to fixture issues so we’re really keen to get another manager so someone doesn’t miss out.

Other than allowing free agent pickups through the season we try and operate as close to reality as we can. We have squads of 44 and you have to field at least 2 Key Forwards and 2 Key Backs in your lineup each week.

There’s a good bunch of managers involved, an optional cash prize and all in all it provides a different type of challenge for Supercoach disciples.

If you’d like to sign up please reply to this post or pm me. Supporters of all teams welcome.

Cheers
I have capacity for a second... unfortunately I am already in five...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back