Anyone got NHL Tv?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
I'm having an issue trying to get NHL tv on my television. I have a playstation 4 and I go into the playstation store but am unable to find NHL Tv to download it. Anyone else have this issue and how can I find it?

I'm having an issue trying to get NHL tv on my television. I have a playstation 4 and I go into the playstation store but am unable to find NHL Tv to download it. Anyone else have this issue and how can I find it?
I had the same issue. The solution is to spend $100 and buy a 4K Chromecast and cast the games from your mobile or iPad. Works like a charm. Quality is very good.

I had the same issue. The solution is to spend $100 and buy a 4K Chromecast and cast the games from your mobile or iPad. Works like a charm. Quality is very good.

Or save $100, create a USA PSN account and download the NHL app from there. Doesn't matter what account you're logged in to after that, the app works brilliantly.

You can only get the app. on PS4 if you're in the USA. I bought it last year then found out I couldn't watch it so they gave me a refund.

Had NHL TV for a few year and its always been good for me. I use it on PC and Xbox. Share the account with some mates.

You can only get the app. on PS4 if you're in the USA. I bought it last year then found out I couldn't watch it so they gave me a refund.
Nah, you can set up a PSN account registered to a US address and it will let you download it in Australia (not VPN/IP protected).

Then the app will be available on all other PSN accounts on your device once installed.

I've purchased it for use on the PC mainly. Noticed there was at least one pre-season game that I couldn't watch. Was a bit odd because I'm pretty sure it was filmed.
You'll be fine for the regular season. Some of the preseason games don't get televised depending on who's home game it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year the AT&T matches (Pittsburgh and Vegas) had the intermission reports blocked out.

This year they get the pre-game show as well as the intermission reports. Feast or Famine :D
Fox Sports Mid West was patchy last year - particularly on the replay, but now we get pre-game, intermission and sometimes even a bit of the post-game. Still miss the days of the advertising breaks being cut out of the replays

Fox Sports Mid West was patchy last year - particularly on the replay, but now we get pre-game, intermission and sometimes even a bit of the post-game. Still miss the days of the advertising breaks being cut out of the replays

Keeping the ad breaks in replays is the most frustrating thing about NHL TV. How difficult would it be to take them out.

Keeping the ad breaks in replays is the most frustrating thing about NHL TV. How difficult would it be to take them out.
It can't be that hard because they used to do it. They have to video replace the advertisements with the "commercial break" spinning logo animation anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back