Anyone know where I can get one of those 'Premiers' caps that the player wore at the end of the game

WestCoast05

Club Legend
Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone know where I can get one of those 'Premiers' caps that the player wore at the end of the game?

Help would be muchly appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bleedblueandgold

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2009
No idea
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos, Matildas, Boomers, Opals

Goalski14

Rookie
Sep 19, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Just ordered one for myself and the old man, I thought the other caps they had on sale at the fan event were a bit tacky. The caps they wore after the presentations are elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spongebob

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
I saw them at the AFL Store at Highpoint Shopping Centre this morning. Did not check price.

For some of us, Subiaco is a long way away.

SORRY, wrong cap version.

Last edited:

Macca81

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2012
Maylands
AFL Club
West Coast
I saw them at the AFL Store at Highpoint Shopping Centre this morning. Did not check price.

For some of us, Subiaco is a long way away.
I went into that store yesterday and the hats they had were different. $30 but not the ones the Eagles players were wearing.

hornetswce

All Australian
Nov 14, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
charlotte Hornets, NY Giants
Speaking of merchandise, I had to laugh at how quickly I got an email saying premiership merchandise was available haha. Anyway I'll probably get a couple of stubbie holders and a new jumper with the gold logo

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

jorel6669

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
I went into that store yesterday and the hats they had were different. $30 but not the ones the Eagles players were wearing.
AFL store merchandise was **** and overpriced. Selling a sticker (yes, a sticker) for $8.

Got my eldest lad a $30 hat though. Ordered the $50 cap and premiership cup key ring off the WCE store website. Probably will take a while for delivery though.

Illeagle

Senior List
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
AFL store merchandise was **** and overpriced. Selling a sticker (yes, a sticker) for $8.

Got my eldest lad a $30 hat though. Ordered the $50 cap and premiership cup key ring off the WCE store website. Probably will take a while for delivery though.
My sticker from the mcg afl shop was $10 hahaha

Top Bottom