Other Anyone Like to Share Cost of a Full NFL Game Pass This Year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you running wired from your router? If Wireless, maybe you have a poor signal?

Do a speed test. I have a 14.5mb sync, and can run it perfectly.

I'm with iinet and have about 8mb/s with a wireless connection and it's fine? The "best available" gives me the lowest form possible, but i manually put it up to HD, the highest quality and it works fine? Just make sure your ONLY watching game pass, even trolling these forums chops it up for me, but if everything is closed and i'm not d/ling anything it's perfect.

Got my HD cord to go from the macbook to the tv including audio all ready for the start of the season:D

I'm with iinet and have about 8mb/s with a wireless connection and it's fine? The "best available" gives me the lowest form possible, but i manually put it up to HD, the highest quality and it works fine? Just make sure your ONLY watching game pass, even trolling these forums chops it up for me, but if everything is closed and i'm not d/ling anything it's perfect.

Got my HD cord to go from the macbook to the tv including audio all ready for the start of the season:D

Hmm this doesn't sound good, I'm hoping there isn't something wrong with my cabling. It's all internal, so I don't know what I could do. I might try putting the computer directly on the router to see if the distance is the problem but I don't think it would make a big difference.

Hmm..is 13.5 the speed it's supposed to be? as in, is that is what's reported on your plan or did that actually come up on a speed test? I think my home internet is supposed to be around 13 but an actually speed test shows it's only about 8, sometimes even 6. Do a speed test and if it's really bad contact TGP.

After you've done that all i can suggest is contacting the support team, they might give you a couple of tips like altering your internet settings or whatever. I'll sound like a broken record here again but the support team is very good.

Good luck:thumbsu:

Hmm..is 13.5 the speed it's supposed to be? as in, is that is what's reported on your plan or did that actually come up on a speed test? I think my home internet is supposed to be around 13 but an actually speed test shows it's only about 8, sometimes even 6. Do a speed test and if it's really bad contact TGP.

After you've done that all i can suggest is contacting the support team, they might give you a couple of tips like altering your internet settings or whatever. I'll sound like a broken record here again but the support team is very good.

Good luck:thumbsu:

Turns out my processor was the issue, who would've thought my laptop would struggle to run 3 screens at once :p Oh well, I'll just hook it direct to the TV to watch NFL until I can afford a new desktop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could also depend on what your latency is (It causes lag in online gaming). Mine is currently horrid making watching smoothly impossible (waiting for a call back from a tech). Sppedtest.com also has a ping test. Give that a go if you are wondering why it may not stream well.

works out to be about $6.15/wk for 21 weeks (4 pre-season and 17 regular season)

got effectively unlimited broadband (150gb/mth) earlier this year so i'm sold and if they have it available via ipad app, then monday mornings on the train will be awesome for the remainder of the year

i still remember the old Yahoo game player from 2007. and used gamepass since 2008, even with the huge crash week 1 last season or the year before when no game worked, and took 2 weeks to get a reimbursed. hope it works good this year with all the new users taking the service up

If by SD you mean standard def, yes..you can choose from any quality..i think theres about 6 or so settings?

and GBB there aren't packages anymore, I'm guessing that was from the old FAQ. There is the one package which i have purchased and can tell you right now you'll have archived games until the subscription runs out. Just watched the Pats vs Steelers game form last year. It is *ing sweet.

Here you go re: usage, stumbled across this discussion: http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=82975&page=69

According to a guy in there he second you'd be up for around 3.5gb per game..more than i thought it'd be, but that is at the highest level of quality, mind you. you can easily drop it i guess..
Excellent value, cheers for that :thumbsu:

small bump-

already have gamepass and early on i noticed all the data i was using for the streaming of live games was considered freezone by iinet. this was awesome.
however about 2 weeks ago it suddenly changed to being part of the normal quota. anyone finding the same?

small bump-

already have gamepass and early on i noticed all the data i was using for the streaming of live games was considered freezone by iinet. this was awesome.
however about 2 weeks ago it suddenly changed to being part of the normal quota. anyone finding the same?

Might have something to do with the switch over to daylight savings time. Maybe in "non peak" you were uncapped?

small bump-

It was never meant to be freezone in the first place. I had the same thing, it was being counted as freezone and then it changed a few weeks ago, obviously they found out this particular link/stream was being counted as freezone and stopped it. Was good while it lasted but 100GB a month is more than enough.

What's the quality of the streaming like with ADSL2+? I'm with iPrimus 300GB/month but when I download it maxes out at about 200-300kb/s. Is this fast enough to watch a game on NFL Game pass? I haven't got it this year but am thinking of getting it for next season.

I get about that when trying to watch in the evenings with TPG 30GB cap and it's not great - very fuzzy and buffering a lot. Watching live in the morning with about 700 kb/s is good.

This is with ADSL2+ and I'm about 300m from the exchange.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back