Other Anyone Like to Share Cost of a Full NFL Game Pass This Year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Denver, MVFC
I'm looking to share a username/pw with maybe two others so we all get access to all NFL games this year. I'll only be watching the Broncos online so it's a bit of a waste forking out $280 US. The team passes are a ridiculous $200 US.

PM me if you are interested in sharing this cost. I had a Broncos pass last year and it was brilliant - never failed.

It will take a bit of co-operation but, for the record, I don't watch the game live - usually on Monday evening, so no clashes there. The archived games are commercial free too.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
gamepass wont work on 2 places at the same time, i have tried using it in Chrome and than Firefox than the first one timed out. i got full season for $199 UDS but that could be because im a returning member and i signed up in july

Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Denver, MVFC
Yeah, that's what I mean by we'd need to co-operate. You can use it from different IPs (I've used it at home, work. Qantas club etc) but not two logins at the same time.

That's why I think 3 sharing would be about the limit. As for me, I have Foxtel, so only get the game pass to watch the Broncos on archive (usually on the Monday night). The other 2 guys can go nuts on it for the rest of the week.

Anyone keen?

gamepass wont work on 2 places at the same time, i have tried using it in Chrome and than Firefox than the first one timed out. i got full season for $199 UDS but that could be because im a returning member and i signed up in july

So you've said, many a time.

But he wasn't saying the plan was to watch he games at the same time.

I was thinking of doing this with TCol (Denver) and his brother (Miami), but games clashed too often (and I only looked upto about week 7 or 8). If you get the right teams, you could probably work it.

One would have to be east, another west and anoher on TV every f'n two weeks like the Pats or Cowpokes.

Ended up getting it this year, well paid for some of it and the rest is my b'day present. I figured sure the Pats are on this weekend (delayed) and the week after but I can watch those games on TV and then watch other games at the same time which will save some download usage, plus leech bandwidth from work too :p

Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Denver, MVFC
Me and two others shared a pass last year very successfully. The price this year is about a third of last year's which is good news.

Has anyone heard anything about why this is? The stronger $AU is only a small factor. Anyway, thoroughly recommend forking out the $129 to anyone thinking of it - it's excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mile High Tiger, they released a survey at the end of the season (don't know if you got it?) about the game pass. It was a pretty comprehensive survey so i gather from that they realised it probably was a bit much, and by lowering the price they'll most likely reel in more customers.

For example i answered one question saying i tried it for a week and it was great, and would probably get a full pass at the current price, but also there was another question about the pricing and obviously it was expensive. Thus, concluding its' more likely id get it with a reduced price, which i just did.

I'm with you, it is a fantastic service.
I also gather that by cutting out the team-only package (which i think was 100?) and only offering the full thing at a much lower price, they'll get people to watch the shows as well as the games, thus more ad exposure etc..

Bring on 2011!

Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Denver, MVFC
Mile High Tiger, they released a survey at the end of the season (don't know if you got it?) about the game pass. It was a pretty comprehensive survey so i gather from that they realised it probably was a bit much, and by lowering the price they'll most likely reel in more customers.

For example i answered one question saying i tried it for a week and it was great, and would probably get a full pass at the current price, but also there was another question about the pricing and obviously it was expensive. Thus, concluding its' more likely id get it with a reduced price, which i just did.

I'm with you, it is a fantastic service.
I also gather that by cutting out the team-only package (which i think was 100?) and only offering the full thing at a much lower price, they'll get people to watch the shows as well as the games, thus more ad exposure etc..

Bring on 2011!

I do remember the survey. I think you've nailed it.

Great that they actually respond so meaningfully to the feedback.

Damn, was preparing to save up $300 to buy this service.
https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages

Only $121 US dollars, how can I not buy it this year? 2009 and 2010 archive as well + NFL Network I think makes this too good a deal to resist.

Im thinking of getting it for the Dallas Cowboys games.Does it also Include Finals.Seems a great deal for $121 USD.So that works out $113 Aud.

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
ROO BOY IN W.A, drd is correct, but $48 is still cheaper again compared to what they were offering for the playoffs last season.

And unfortunately, it does not work out that way. It is $129 AUD for whatever reason, you don't actually pay for it in US$ then convert. You actually select which currency you want to pay with...so unless you can be stuffed figuring out a way to pay in US$ then you'll be up for 129. Still pretty good imo

Thinking of this although i've barely got time to watch more games.
Just a couple of questions. On their FAQ they talk about various packages e.g basic,season,premium etc but when you try and subscribe it seems like there is jut one standard package for $121. I want to make sure that archived games is always available not just for 24 hrs as per basic package.

Also how much GB does one 2-3 hr game eat up (i'm on limited GB but usually only use 30-40%)?

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
If by SD you mean standard def, yes..you can choose from any quality..i think theres about 6 or so settings?

and GBB there aren't packages anymore, I'm guessing that was from the old FAQ. There is the one package which i have purchased and can tell you right now you'll have archived games until the subscription runs out. Just watched the Pats vs Steelers game form last year. It is *ing sweet.

Here you go re: usage, stumbled across this discussion: http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=82975&page=69

According to a guy in there he second you'd be up for around 3.5gb per game..more than i thought it'd be, but that is at the highest level of quality, mind you. you can easily drop it i guess..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back