Anyone play Tennis Elbow video game?

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Have loved playing tennis video games since Topspin 1. Topspin 3 and 4 were quality games.

Came across this shareware game called Tennis Elbow - pretty simple game but the gameplay is superb. Has this massive following with people organising tours and tournaments and playing online. They have also modded the s**t it out of it with every single court and player you can think of as well as their animations and individual playing styles and movements. Has a good career mode to where you can play the entire tour.

Thoroughly recommend if youre a tennis fan and are looking for another way to procrastinate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I've got the game with Sam's megapatch. It gets a bit repetitive after a while though.
Yeh, I guess that's just the nature of tennis. Gameplay is pretty damn realistic but. Great to play a game these days where the AI tendencies arent scripted like most sports games these days.

BobbyMorri

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Scunny, Furth
Lovely little game. played the career quite a lot. finally broke through the top 10 and a Grand Slam title(Aus Open) after my 6th in game year, after choking in the final a couple of years previously.

had the break at 4-3 up in the final set only to proceed to lose 7-5. :(

so much relief when that winning shot happened.

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Lovely little game. played the career quite a lot. finally broke through the top 10 and a Grand Slam title(Aus Open) after my 6th in game year, after choking in the final a couple of years previously.

had the break at 4-3 up in the final set only to proceed to lose 7-5. :(

so much relief when that winning shot happened.
Cool.

What difficulty did you play?

Love the difficulty sliders.

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Also, there is a Tennis Manager game where can you coach a Pro. Assign them coaching sessions, choose if they take economy class or first class, treatment, physio, financials etc. Massively in-depth.

Not my thing, but has a huge following

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom