Anyone 'rooting' for Rhyce in the GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

You're highly opinionated of others whilst putting yourself on an upside down pedal stool. You got complaints?
No more revionsit history and the complaints will stop

I remember when rhyce left and no one batted an eye lid, list clogger, hack, finished all got thrown about.

Too his credit he's kept working, but lets not forget he requested a trade from us as he was still contracted another year.

Irony is the 2012 Rhyce Shaw model would be good for us across half back/wing.

Credit to the Swans in seeing something in Shaw and persisting in him. They have been very successful in re-inventing recycled players.

After those arrogant bastards sang the Carlton song to us I am rapt that they got done today. Good on on Rhyce and cheer cheer the red and the white.

When, what?

A large portion of Hawthorn supporters sang the Carlton song when they beat us in the QF final, particularly when Cloke was kicking for goal. It was arrogant and made me particularly angry. So happy that they lost.

A large portion of Hawthorn supporters sang the Carlton song when they beat us in the QF final, particularly when Cloke was kicking for goal. It was arrogant and made me particularly angry. So happy that they lost.
Oh ok, well we have the last laugh on them then, go Swannies :)

Irony is the 2012 Rhyce Shaw model would be good for us across half back/wing.

Credit to the Swans in seeing something in Shaw and persisting in him. They have been very successful in re-inventing recycled players.
Agree completely

I am not Rooting R Shaw

you are no chance anyway dave. youd have left all your effort elsewhere o_O

Heath and Ben yelling at Rhyce during his interview on the boundary. They looked like they were rooting pretty hard for their brothers.

:thumbsu:

when i saw them yelling & cheering, especially ben reid, it reminded me of the awful fortnight they had all recently endured, and how good it must be to be happy again.

when i saw them yelling & cheering, especially ben reid, it reminded me of the awful fortnight they had all recently endured, and how good it must be to be happy again.

Is there Video of this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nek minute . Type it into YouTube .

Ignore the top part :(...
It did make me giggle a little though.
308266_369187576488766_147531453_n.jpg

I was barracking for the Hawks cos I had 3 Hawk supporters with me, but I really wanted the Swans to win. Some Hawk supporters need to learn a bit of humility. Today's result will do nicely.

Great win by a great team. I cant quite believe that the Hawks choked this bad. Amazing. They have pushed out a few players to get good trades and the players that they pushed out later went crazy or had mental problems....so I suppose thats a good move by them...and they get some good players in like Hale etc. And they tank for a while to get some good draft picks.....all smart stuff..

but then they screw up by letting Kennedy go!!...lol. What a monumental screw up that was!.. I'm going to have some good laughs if I can manage to catch the eyes of any Hawks supporters this week...

I was barracking for the Hawks cos I had 3 Hawk supporters with me, but I really wanted the Swans to win. Some Hawk supporters need to learn a bit of humility. Today's result will do nicely.
This, had one Hawks family member on Facebook rub in our loss in the PF to Sydney with about 7 updates. Must say it felt nice to send the exact same messages back to them at the end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back