Anyone Up For A Trade Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we can start picking teams from tomorrow 5PM AEST just so everyone has a bit of a heads up. Ideally we start the game on the weekend and a few people can double up if needed.

Dates:
- Trade period to officially start Sunday 17th June 12AM AEST and finish Tuesday 26th June 12AM AEST.
- Delistings To occurs Tuesday 26th June.
- Draft to start Wednesday 27th June.

Rules:
- Two hour timeout for the draft (send you’re preferences to me if you will not be available). If you miss your pick you get the highest available player on DPS’ list.
- You must make a minimum of three trades or you will lose a player of my choice that will enter the draft (probably the best player on your list)
- All delisted players will enter the draft.
- You can put recruits on the rookie list as you we won’t be doing a rookie role draft.
- You will receive a ‘scenario’ where you must send a player from your list to a particular club.

Another reminder that you can start picking teams from 5pm today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There needs to be some specific times for trade and a draft if it is to happen.. Having done one or two of these things before.. within a day or two people, after a couple of trades people get sick of it and suddenly you have 4 to 6 teams not responding. It would be great if everyone who starts the game , commits to finishing the game. .. and the best chance for that to happen is for it to be active and quick.

My input on rules:
A quick game is a good game. Do not make it over too many days or hours it looses it momentum. Should be like between 2.00pm and 10pm for eg. and 3 days of trading or 5 days max.

Future picks should be excluded , they mean nothing in this type of game and perhaps a couple of trades must be done with different teams..anything to get some action happening.

If a draft is to happen.. that should be a live draft on a specific night .Say 7.0 start. 5 minutes to have a pick, everyone on ready to go...and miss your shot ..you miss that pick. NO allocated players. Drafts that take days to finish are appalling. They only get 2 minutes in the real draft.

Clarity is its own reward. A pick ladder should be on the front page of a thread ..and stuff needs to be updated... multiple times in the past people trading picks that have already been traded or they dont own..

Dates:
- Trade period to officially start Sunday 17th June 12AM AEST and finish Tuesday 26th June 12AM AEST.
- Delistings To occurs Tuesday 26th June.
- Draft to start Wednesday 27th June.

Rules:
- Two hour timeout for the draft (send you’re preferences to me if you will not be available). If you miss your pick you get the highest available player on DPS’ list.
- You must make a minimum of three trades or you will lose a player of my choice that will enter the draft (probably the best player on your list)
- All delisted players will enter the draft.
- You can put recruits on the rookie list as you we won’t be doing a rookie role draft.
- You will receive a ‘scenario’ where you must send a player from your list to a particular club.

Another reminder that you can start picking teams from 5pm today.

Thanks ... but as you can see from my other post a 2 hr time out for the draft is not something I want to go thru again.. I will pass thanks.

Thanks ... but as you can see from my other post a 2 hr time out for the draft is not something I want to go thru again.. I will pass thanks.
Happy to use your suggestions if people prefer it.

Trade Period would go from 12AM Sunday 17th Jun AEST to 12AM Friday 22nd June.
Delisting period on Friday 22nd June.
Live draft 6PM AEST 5 minutes per pick.

Mate its you game... you do what ever you want but I too will to. Have been down the road of the a 2hr draft before..going over 4 days.. really looses its omphh after about p25/p35.. how many players of the game know names after that?
Anyway .. you decide and let me know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back