Anyone watch Survivor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering when Survivor II is on in Melbourne. It's on at 7pm Thursday Chicago time. That's 10am Friday Melbourne time. What's your delay there? In about 24 hours Colby will go!!! (I hope.)

------------------
"Sons of the West, red, white and blue..."
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

Originally posted by Chicago1:
Just wondering when Survivor II is on in Melbourne. It's on at 7pm Thursday Chicago time. That's 10am Friday Melbourne time. What's your delay there? In about 24 hours Colby will go!!! (I hope.)

Survivor is shown in Mebourne Wednesdays at 8.30pm Melbourne time. Last nights episode saw Colby win, to be immune and also won the prize of the food whilst his mates camp was washed away. Were prolly a couple of episodes behind

We're nearly a week behind (ie. one episode) and last night Amber was voted off. Apparently, the final episode will be shown here on a Friday night (first week in May, I think) airing only a few hours after being shown in the US.
Anyway, I've heard who wins...(but you can never be certain of information you find over the Net).

Originally posted by kristin5:
We're nearly a week behind (ie. one episode) and last night Amber was voted off. Apparently, the final episode will be shown here on a Friday night (first week in May, I think) airing only a few hours after being shown in the US.
Anyway, I've heard who wins...(but you can never be certain of information you find over the Net).

Well fill us in Kristin, you cant leave us hanging like that........

Funny how they scavenge around during the day but turn up to tribal councli looking lik they spent an hour in the bathroom getting primmed up.

Obviously the Makeup bags didn't get washed away in the flood !

Survivor - so false its not true

Originally posted by BUBBALOUIS:
Hey Chicago1 any chance the Bulls will become competitive again in the near future?

Not again in MY lifetime I'm afraid! BUT... we just beat the 76ers in our last game for the year! That's two in a row!!! My Cubs just won a doubleheader today against the Phillies! I'm thinking World Series!!!!

------------------
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

Thanks for the info people! I won't mention who gets booted off tomorrow so as not to ruin your fun! The final episode will be a two hour special and then a "reunion" right after starting at 7pm Chicago time on Thurs May 3. The winner will be announced live in the two hour final.(A bit different to the original Survivor.) I fly into Phoenix that afternoon to attend my niece's wedding on May 5. I'll be hold up in my motel room watching the final! No one knows who wins, people! The best info is on survivorsucks.com . Read the spoilers. A site called ellipsiis(sp?).com/survivor and the Boston Herald have had it right the past few weeks. My brother is in a competition for $2000 and is in 2nd place right now. He reads EVERYTHING there is about the show.

Even though the "Outback" isn't fair dinkum in the show, it has raised a lot of interest here in the states. It's been a good follow up to the Olympics and since the Aussie dollar is so low in comparison to the US dollar hopefully it will bring a few more American tourists with their money to Australia. The biggest joke here now is Paul Hogan promoting his new Crocodile Dundee film that starts this Friday. Now THAT'S an embarassment! Hoges has a facelift so bad that I hardly recognised him when I saw him on Jay Leno's show this week! The original film was funny, the sequel a pain and I don't think I want to even see the latest!

While I'm thinking of it - has Alf changed that brown shirt that he wears on 'Home and Away' yet? It's not exactly one of my fondest memories of OZ!

Have a nice day! :) (Sorry, I just HAD to!)

------------------
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

[This message has been edited by Chicago1 (edited 19 April 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Chicago1 (edited 19 April 2001).]

Ahhh please dont tell us who gets voted off!! I have to fully fight the urge to go into a site on the net to see who is the next that's voted off... I hate that we're almost a week behind!!!

Who does everyone think will win the whole thing anyway? i was thinking Colby, because he's so strong and I think he could continue to win the Immunity Challenges. Though, if he doesn't, I think he'll go straight away, since everybody knows he's a threat. I think Elisabeth and Tina have a good chance, I hope Keith gets voted off. Roger is sort of the guy that no one really thinks of being a threat, but I dunno, he could surprise.

I'm SO glad Amber got voted off last night!!!

So what does everyone else think? I'm hoping for Elisabeth or Colby to win the money.

I've just spent the last hour reading spoilers on various sites and it looks like either Rodger or Colby will be getting the boot. I'll repost in about 12 hours when I read the two most reliable spoiler sites - the Boston Herald/Inside track site and ellipsiis. I won't post the actual result after the show airs in 19 hours. I 'm not a spoil sport! I hope Colby gets the boot. He's a stuck up Texan!(They're worse than Collingwood supporters!) :D

------------------
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The spoilers on the internet are not true... NOBODY knows who the winner is, they're just getting and guessing on logic....
As in the logic most used is that Colby will be the next person voted off because he is so strong.. and the others know that he is a threat. So, unless Colby keeps winning immunity challenges (which is a likelyhood), he will be the next voted off... especially now that Amber is gone and he doesnt really have an alliance with anyone.

So no one knows who will be the winner of survivor... it's all based on logic.

Go Elisabeth or Colby!

My order of preference: Elisabeth, Rodger, Tina, Keith, Colby. I guess I'd be okay with any of them. As a whole, these people are all heaps more tolerable than the morons in the original.

I'm just happy that Jerri is gone.

Here it is people! Ellipsiiis has spoken. Again, see if you can resist the temptation! That would be harder for me than going up to President Clinton Casey and punching him in his big mouth! http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/ourpick.shtml
Those 'in the know' have spoken! :D

------------------
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

Originally posted by meg:
Oh and by the way, pleeeease dont write who the next person is to get voted off!!!

PLEASE!!!!

Don't worry meg, I promise I won't reveal the 'bootee'! Y'all have a nice day, hear? :D

------------------
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

Originally posted by Chicago1:
Don't worry meg, I promise I won't reveal the 'bootee'! Y'all have a nice day, hear? :D

Thanks Chicago1. Jeez, those web pages you put down sure are tempting, but I'm being strong!! I'm not going to go into them!!! Just have to wait till next Wednesday. I think that Colby will be next go, because he is so strong and is a threat, but I want him to stay!

Survivor has just finished and I know who was booted off. Wouldn't you like to know?????? I'm a man of my word so...... BYE BYE. :D

------------------
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

Originally posted by joshhem:
was it a good one?

I liked it, though a bit too sentimental in one part for me. Good to see a bit of Aussie convict history part of the Immunity Challenge. I won't say anymore. Next week is my last week viewing at home. Will be in Phoenix for the final episode Thurs May 3, 7pm Chicago time. Will be in Pacific Timezone so will be two hours behind. Don't know if the final will be shown live there or not. On a delayed broadcast on west coast for the regular episodes. What a dull summer it will be here without Survivor!

------------------
"Oh say, can you see..."
"California dreamin'..."
THE TRINITY OF SONGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back