Preview ANZAC Day Round 6, 2021 vs St Kilda @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to compare war and sport, it’s ridiculous to even think the two comparable, but if there was ever one week we need to galvanise and channel our inner Bobby Quinn it is this weekend! Big clubs win big days, the ANZAC round match is our biggest match of our year - Hence when the AFL ask for the clubs three match day requests for the year, each year home ANZAC game is number 1.

with so many comrades down, hurt and out, we need something special from the 30th player on our list this weekend!

I reckon this is more of a danger game than the Carlton game was. The fact that this is at home gives me confidence that we'll win, but expect a much stronger Saints side to turn up than the one that played Richmond last week.

Last year St Kilda turned this game into the biggest slop fest I've ever seen and used Ryder to smash us in the resultant stoppages. Let's see if we've learned anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win the midfield and we will will this game.

we should be beating this mob at home.

Port by 20

Key times
Membership services open: 3.30pm
(please visit the PAFC membership team in the South and East Ticket Offices for any membership enquiries)
Gates open: 4:00

The Rover of Tobruk documentary screening: 4.45pm

ANZAC pre-match tribute: 5.35pm
First goal of the game: 5.43pm
Welcome to country: 5.47pm
Team entry: 5.52pm

ANZAC ceremony: 6.02pm
NTUA: 6.09pm
First Bounce: 6.10pm

Key times
Membership services open: 3.30pm
(please visit the PAFC membership team in the South and East Ticket Offices for any membership enquiries)
Gates open: 4:00

The Rover of Tobruk documentary screening: 4.45pm

ANZAC pre-match tribute: 5.35pm
First goal of the game: 5.43pm
Welcome to country: 5.47pm
Team entry: 5.52pm

ANZAC ceremony: 6.02pm
NTUA: 6.09pm
First Bounce: 6.10pm
They are showing the rover of Tobruk!?!? Definitely getting there early now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back