Anzac day

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by M29:
Also, if your on the bottom level you'll also be underneath the morons in the collingwood cheersquad. So you'll have a great view spoilt by idiots.

That's if they don't spit on you first!

I watched the GF from T section in the Ponsford, thought the view was GREAT and also thought the older style seating (ie wooden benches) gives a bit more legroom than sitting in the GSS.

have a great day you lucky bastards !!!!!

The bottom level is notorious for drunken morons. Also, if your on the bottom level you'll also be underneath the morons in the collingwood cheersquad. So you'll have a great view spoilt by idiots.

Oh sh*t, we're the home side aren't we. Damn damn damn damn. I always pick the wrong side of the ground.

Stealth
I am sitting on the bottom level of the Olympic Stand, also we are having a get together before the game at the Cricketers Arms Hotel, they won't want to drink with us after we thrash them.
biggrin.gif

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

Who all is meeting up Sandie and when?

I and my sig-other will probably be able to make it...she wants to take me down to the Anzac memorial in the morning, but we'll probably have enough time anyway before the game starts.

At the moment stealth, it is me, bubbalois, joffa & some of the other pies people, it would be good if a few of the Bombers join us seeing as it is before the game, wouldn't want to meet up with them after we thrash them.
biggrin.gif

------------------

We're in the bottom deck of the Olympic. Anzac Day's always a great day on the footy calender. Hopin' for a nice day, 80-90,000 and a Bomber win.
Cheers.

Wally & same olds, I am in H1 GG 7, is that near you guys & are you going to the cricketers before the match?

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like i'm at the other side of the ground in the GSS
wink.gif

Does anyone else here have a reserved seat in the Essendon Member's Reserve in the M10-M11 area. I'm pretty happy with my seat this year! Just" under cover!
eek.gif
Can't complain really.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mantis:
Wally & same olds, I am in H1 GG 7, is that near you guys & are you going to the cricketers before the match?

H2 DD 2.
Regarding the meeting of the 'superpowers' at the Cricketers,
Much as i'd like to attend, i'm unable to.
We have our own 'ritual' we perform every Anzac Day.
Cheers.

where's wally?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back