Society & Culture Apart from a Driver's License, what ID has my Date of Birth on it?

Remove this Banner Ad

TigerGlory

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bonbeach Sharks
Having just turned 18, society is now opened up much further to me than ever before. I am one of the people that likes to leave my Driver's License in my car, and I very much dislike taking it out in the event that I lose it. Unfortunatley its the only card that I carry around that has my Date of Birth on it, so I was wondering what alternatives I have that could enable me to leave my License in my car all the time.

Unbelievably, I have both a Tertiary Student Card AND a Working with Children Check that both do not have my Date of Birth on it. Is there anything out there I can get that will carry my Date of Birth on it?

Im considering getting a Public Transport Concession Card for this reason. Does anybody know if this has my Date of Birth on it?

Thanks for your help in advance. :p:thumbsu:

passport/birth certificate.

easier option: just carry your driver's license with you.

wallets are usually good for carrying cards and things i've heard.

passport/birth certificate.

easier option: just carry your driver's license with you.

wallets are usually good for carrying cards and things i've heard.

Nevermind I have solved my problem.

Proof of Age card from the Department of Justice will allow me to keep my Driver's License in the car.

Thanks for your help. :p:thumbsu:

I work in the liquor industry and only three forms of ID are accepted at licenced venues and other legal places. These are:

1. Drivers Licence (including Learners Licence)
2. Passport
3. 18+ Card/Proof of Age Card

You won't be able to use your Tertiary Student Card or Working with Children Check cards.

The ID must display your full name, photograph, signature, sex, be valid and most importantly your date of birth.

I'd recommend going to get a 18+ card if you don't wish to take your drivers licence with you. I wouldn't recommend taking your Passport because if it got lost theres issues with id fraud and it would cost a few hundred to get replaced.

Having just turned 18, society is now opened up much further to me than ever before. I am one of the people that likes to leave my Driver's License in my car, and I very much dislike taking it out in the event that I lose it. Unfortunatley its the only card that I carry around that has my Date of Birth on it, so I was wondering what alternatives I have that could enable me to leave my License in my car all the time.

Unbelievably, I have both a Tertiary Student Card AND a Working with Children Check that both do not have my Date of Birth on it. Is there anything out there I can get that will carry my Date of Birth on it?

Im considering getting a Public Transport Concession Card for this reason. Does anybody know if this has my Date of Birth on it?

Thanks for your help in advance. :p:thumbsu:

why would you leave your drivers licence in your car for tiger ?

i just hope your car dont get broken into or stolen champ.

why would you leave your drivers licence in your car for tiger ?

i just hope your car dont get broken into or stolen champ.

Its about as likely as me losing my wallet I know. But its just a comfort thing. Theres never any potential issues with me driving if I dont have my wallet on me or anything like that.

Just feels good. :p:thumbsu:

Nevermind I have solved my problem.

Proof of Age card from the Department of Justice will allow me to keep my Driver's License in the car.

Thanks for your help. :p:thumbsu:

I'm going to steal your car and then your identity:p Cause I know where you park...:p:thumbsu:

(I'm not really going to steal your car, but I do know where you park...)

Why don't you just buy another drivers license? It wouldn't be hard to tell VicRoads it has been stolen then you go in and buy another one to replace it.

Alternatively stop being difficult and just carry it on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am one of the people that likes to leave my Driver's License in my car, and I very much dislike taking it out in the event that I lose it.

Do you keep your credit/debit card with you or do you leave that at the bank?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back