List Mgmt. Apeness Extends

Remove this Banner Ad

This will only work if we don't play our usual loose man back allowing the Eagles an extra to double team him.

On Saturday he only became effective after he was isolated one-out, then he monstered his man. Prior to that he was largely ineffective and spent a lot of time crashing packs including our own forwards and ruckmen.
I was there till 3/4 time sitting with Salim Harry and Coulda and I agree with your comments but I thought he kicked 2 great goals in that qtr (or was I confused with identifying Michael and Griff )so the other 3 must have been in the last qtr when the game was over. Correct me if I am wrong and the 2 I thought he kicked were at the Northern end not the Shopping Centre end. DudleyDocker

Really happy that Apeness has signed again, hopefully he can stay fit and we can start to build a forward line around him, Tabs and hopefully, McCarthy. It's a start anyway, it also goes against what Matthew Lloyd is saying about RTB 'losing' the players. We've pretty much signed up most of the guys we need to re-sign, barring Langdon. If morale was that bad everybody would be exiting or should I say, Frexiting.

I was there till 3/4 time sitting with Salim Harry and Coulda and I agree with your comments but I thought he kicked 2 great goals in that qtr (or was I confused with identifying Michael and Griff )so the other 3 must have been in the last qtr when the game was over. Correct me if I am wrong and the 2 I thought he kicked were at the Northern end not the Shopping Centre end. DudleyDocker
I'm not as young as you Danny so my memory might be a bit hazy, but from what I recall you are right. Two goals in the 3rd and 3 in the last. From memory they were all kicked after we stopped congesting the forward line with the resting ruck and gave him some space.

Certainly in the last one was a strong one on one mark and the other two he beat his man pointless to run into open goals.

The pressure was off, but it just showed that one out he will be hard to beat.

aa1014aaad3a0e484b29fbebafe7befc4bc3812589150006fed940fe58b8e9bc.jpg

Great signing! He actually was considered to lose value in the draft because playing in the same team as Boyd who was considered the out and out star of that team. We all know his potential, let's hope he gets 22 games next year!

I'm not as young as you Danny so my memory might be a bit hazy, but from what I recall you are right. Two goals in the 3rd and 3 in the last. From memory they were all kicked after we stopped congesting the forward line with the resting ruck and gave him some space.

Certainly in the last one was a strong one on one mark and the other two he beat his man pointless to run into open goals.

The pressure was off, but it just showed that one out he will be hard to beat.

You're not as young as Danny? Every one except me is younger than Danny. Where did you park your wheel chair ?

RTB: Bondy, go give the Ape another contract
Bondy: they shot him tho
RTB: what? no Bondy. you're thinking about Harambe
Bondy: oh right. I'll go see him now. where is he?
RTB: stretching on the grass
Bondy: [goes outside] congrats Michael, here's your new contract
Apeness:
harambe.jpg

RTB: Bondy, go give the Ape another contract
Bondy: they shot him tho
RTB: what? no Bondy. you're thinking about Harambe
Bondy: oh right. I'll go see him now. where is he?
RTB: stretching on the grass
Bondy: [goes outside] congrats Michael, here's your new contract
Apeness:
View attachment 272714
Apeness' new nickname is Harambe. Locked in.

#harambeextends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back