Multiplat Apex Legends - A Titanfall Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Team was absolutely killing it with 15 kills between us. Get to the final circle and I'm stuck at the bottom of a ravine and my team mate dies at the top as the circle slowly consumes me, whilst i yell at the game for being a campaigner. 2nd place :(

Love all of your attachments transferring over to a replaced weapon, the less fiddling around In the inventory the better.

Everything about this is polished, the movement, the gunplay, the connections, the pacing and the fact you're getting XP the moment you drop, no match feels wasted.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I hate Fortnite but kind of want in on the BR trend.

Will give this a download tonight. It's free and looks really good.

Team was absolutely killing it with 15 kills between us. Get to the final circle and I'm stuck at the bottom of a ravine and my team mate dies at the top as the circle slowly consumes me, whilst i yell at the game for being a campaigner. 2nd place :(

Love all of your attachments transferring over to a replaced weapon, the less fiddling around In the inventory the better.

Everything about this is polished, the movement, the gunplay, the connections, the pacing and the fact you're getting XP the moment you drop, no match feels wasted.

Yep, everything is very intuitive and the training session you do before you start is a great addition, as the gameplay does have reasonable depth.

I understand then general fatigue and apathy of BR games, but this is the most polished implementation of one.

Started off okay then got owned later on in the night.

Great game, just hard to get used to the looting as I haven't played PUBG, Fortnite or Black Ops.

TF fans.

Is this basically pilot gameplay with the BR thing pored on top?
Kinda but not really? Gunplay is similar with familiar guns/attachments and the like

I like to think it as COD blackout expect better in literally every single way. The things that bored the crap out of me in other br's like looting buildings and traversing the map as the circle closes in are super fun in this.

Not bad. Not bad at all.
Dont like fortnite but dont hate it.
The building just seems out of kilter to me in br game.
But im curious to see if apex has longstanding appeal.
The best thing they can do to diffrentiate from fortnite is pump out new maps periodically.

All ******* night this game wouldn't let me connect to its servers.

Very frustrating.

Same message each time, can cannot connect to EA server.

Anyone else cop this too?

I tried closing and restarting app
Turning off and on ps4 snd router, still no luck.

Other squad didnt stand a chance, it was a 3 on 1 and we had him in a choke point with the circle right up his arse.
90e9a2c7201ebfd9cd05f071da0968f6.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All ******* night this game wouldn't let me connect to its servers.

Very frustrating.

Same message each time, can cannot connect to EA server.

Anyone else cop this too?

I tried closing and restarting app
Turning off and on ps4 snd router, still no luck.

Going by a few twitters accounts this is still occurring on all platforms but mainly PC

As of now i still cant connect this morning

Finally downloaded this on the weekend. Sat down to play and it couldn't connect to the EA Servers :( Raged and thought it was my crap internet, deleted the file and went back to RD2. Then saw on facebook that it was a temporary outage reported on the PSN haha Fu** my impatience

Finally downloaded this on the weekend. Sat down to play and it couldn't connect to the EA Servers :( Raged and thought it was my crap internet, deleted the file and went back to RD2. Then saw on facebook that it was a temporary outage reported on the PSN haha Fu** my impatience
Hope nothing actually bad ever happens to you mate.

Finally managed to get on for some games today. Pretty fun. I'm fairly noob though. Haven't played a shooter in quite a few months so quite rusty.
If you want to practise gunplay consider getting back on titanfall 2.

Or alternatively, do exactly what the hunger games told you not to and go into the entre and get into as many fights as possible.:think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back