Multiplat Apex Legends - A Titanfall Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Luck of the draw. You get what you get.
You can pretty much know your calibre of teamate in the first few minutes of the game.
Its free. Its fun.
Nothing worse than when you have someone who decides to run off and forget about you and the other team mate

All wins on Xbox were with Lifeline so its only fitting that the 1st time I play Lifeline on PS4 that I get a win....

I just want a win with each character but seem to get silly people whenever I play as anyone else.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah getting that achievement was a grind for me, couldn't get a win for ages with Gibraltor. Lucky I had 2 mates to play with. We farmed the gold gun / armour and helmet one quickly sharing loot around.

ANyone here playing PC and getting random drop outs/disconnects? The game freezers for like 2 secs then complete shutdown

If anyone does how did you fix it? I have honestly tried everything online and still continues to happen.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 3 coming out October 1, and I'm actually pretty excited. Completely new map, new gun, duos, new character.

It seems they actually listen to the community, unlike Epic with Fortnite.

Fortnite had Batman, case closed.

They haven't said if it is replacing or in addition to Kings Canyon. My guess is that the server gets randomly assigned one of the two, with it heavily weighted towards the new map. All buffs, nerfs, and additions are in the following reddit post. Gibraltar is going to be gross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back