Multiplat Apex Legends - A Titanfall Battle Royale

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
So according to some articles online, Titanfall 3 was in development when Respawn were bought out by EA, and whatever work was done on Titanfall 3 has become Apex Legends. Kinda dissapointed that there wont be a Titanfall 3 but I guess this is what they had to do to compete with the other BR games.

If you want to practise gunplay consider getting back on titanfall 2.

Or alternatively, do exactly what the hunger games told you not to and go into the entre and get into as many fights as possible.:think:
Don't have titanfall 2 but would prefer to practice by just playing games anyway.
Gunplay will come in time but also it's a lot more arcadey than PUBG so after 650+ hours on that it's a fair adjustment haha. Probably if I played any blackout it would be easier to adjust but skipped over that game.

Got my first chicken dinner last night though, that was good :)

I like the XP system they have in this too, much better than the rewards system in PUBG.

Feb 22, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City
Played 4 games for 1 kill. Random squads is hard to get used to. I'm really enjoying it. It's my first BR that I've actually enjoyed. Hated Call of Duty and hated Fortnite.

God I hope it gets easier/I get better.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
For my three matches yesterday I lasted about 10 seconds, then finished second despite the three of us having one kill between us, and then lasted three minutes.

Feb 6, 2007
Melb, Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
So many randoms on this game have legit no idea what they are doing.

Almost constantly a teammate and I are fighting another full squad while this other random just loots and hides or you trying to sneak up on another squad in the distance and some idiot starts shooting well before they can do decent damage giving away your position

Incredibly frustrating

Almost constantly a teammate and I are fighting another full squad while this other random just loots and hides or you trying to sneak up on another squad in the distance and some idiot starts shooting well before they can do decent damage giving away your position

Incredibly frustrating

Yeh i love playing with friends, more teamwork and more fun,

Playing with randoms is pretty hit and miss, sometimes you will get a team that works together but the lack of communication sometimes can drive you a little bit nuts

I still suck balls a bit with my shooting, slowly getting better but i try to be a good team mate when playing with randoms

Feb 22, 2011
Berwick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City

Incredibly frustrating

Oh so you've played with me before then?

Looks like it takes a bit of getting used to. Son was a Fortnite-r for a long time. Has played this now and was getting zero/one kill games for quite a while. Now getting 6-10 kill games regularly. Now he has gotten used to the mechanics and the 'cannot build walls' aspect!

up3YUaR.jpg

bulletride

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
My experience with randoms has ranged from pulling off wins using only the fantastic ping system to communicate to this

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
It's alright so far... did get carried to a win the other night... at this point dont know if I'll still be playing it in a months time... but I'll give it a chance.

Back