Apologies and Good Bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, we have lots of disagreements, but you're necessary here. I actually have to criticize someone other than you now. TheDon35 is obvious, but he's too off-and-on. we need you Kelvin

150_Pirate_web_pics_door_arse.jpg

A voice of dissent silenced.

So you are negative and its drivel, you post positive spin before the season you you get lambasted when it all goes pear shaped.

Shame you feel the need to start a new account. If you want to be more positive then post more positively.

Don't let the Pro-Knights, we follow the club line at all times and bow down to all things essendon group dissuade you from voicing your oft valid opinion.

Good Luck.

Don't let the Pro-Knights, we follow the club line at all times and bow down to all things essendon group dissuade you from voicing your oft valid opinion.

This mentality is part of the problem, its not about being pro or anti Knights, form an opinion from a point of logic rather than reactionary bullshit after every loss/win.

He chose to 'retire'. As has been pointed out, we've heard this before.
you post positive spin before the season you you get lambasted when it all goes pear shaped.
Lambased when it all goes pear shaped? He was lambasted because for the second year in a row, he went public about unrealistic expectation on us being a top-4 side, and when it didn't eventuate, he cracked the sads. Nobody has a problem with him having a different point-of-view, but how somebody can be so hot-and-cold with their assessment of our side, and more importantly their passion for the club, is very questionable. It's the kind of thing Richmond supporters are accused of.
Can you tell me who belongs to this group? I can't think of one poster that fits this description.

Would be very suprised if we didn;t hear a word from Kelvin again - surely he can;t help him self but to seek attention.

He was off to the Gold coast last year and this year he is retiring - kind of like the Johnny Farhnam farewell tour that went on for about 4 years.

I'll give him a month.

This abuse for kelvin is ridiculous. Anyone who continues it gets a card.

Surely you're not serious, Benny Boy? Point me out to one post that is overly excessive given the nature of the poster in question and this very thread.

Would be very suprised if we didn;t hear a word from Kelvin again - surely he can;t help him self but to seek attention.

He was off to the Gold coast last year and this year he is retiring - kind of like the Johnny Farhnam farewell tour that went on for about 4 years.

I'll give him a month.

It would be a fair effort. His last 'retirement' lasted about 4 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you're not serious, Benny Boy? Point me out to one post that is overly excessive given the nature of the poster in question and this very thread.

I thought these were a bit excessive:

attention seeking punce that knows very little about football but plenty about drawing attention to himself, just like this thread.

good riddance and let the door hit you on the way out........

Tbh, I always enjoyed reading kelvin's posts. Behind some of the outlandish statements, there was a very astute football brain.

Tbh, I always enjoyed reading kelvin's posts. Behind some of the outlandish statements, there was a very astute football brain.

You're kidding aren't you? There is more to the game than stats you know? In fact, this was his biggest problem imo. Based all his thoughts and opininions around stats when half the time they were baseless. If he spent more time watching the game he would realise this and wouldn't rely on them so heavily.

You're kidding aren't you? There is more to the game than stats you know? In fact, this was his biggest problem imo. Based all his thoughts and opininions around stats when half the time they were baseless. If he spent more time watching the game he would realise this and wouldn't rely on them so heavily.

Not at all. Yes, he made some very stupid comments, but I think he made some very good points as well.

Not at all. Yes, he made some very stupid comments, but I think he made some very good points as well.

He made some very good comments, but always came back to stats ( when challenged ) and sometimes this bit him on the bumb.

Good.
The biggest coach basher in some time....hopefully the new you will give him some patients (as in middle of next year) before you hammer away.

Bigger stats whore than Gazza jnr. Did you know that Leroy Jetta is a speed demon? He has to be, he was once recorded as running a quick 20m sprint!

Just one example.

So you are negative and its drivel, you post positive spin before the season you you get lambasted when it all goes pear shaped.

Shame you feel the need to start a new account. If you want to be more positive then post more positively.

Good Luck.

This. I hate how on this board if you don't sing Essendon's praises all the time and if you ever criticise the club you aren't a true supporter.

Why do you care if others disagree with you?

People who stop watching or going to games when we're losing, aren't true supporters. Certain people on this board have done this.

I don't think any less of the people claiming Knights won't take us to a premiership, and personally, I'm somewhere in between.

However people are entitled to disagree with you for saying "negative" things, just like you are entitled so say as much in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back