Apologies Port Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, you missed a good opportunity then didn't ya. ;)

• Banned
*PAF said:
Well, you missed a good opportunity then didn't ya. ;)
I'll let you know when.

Seriously, what is the problem at that club? I usually delight when they balls up but it's almost getting pathetic.

Arabian Goggles said:
What's this doing in the troll board? I wanted to ask a serious q here.

Why didn't you ask your serious q in the opening post?

Pure Talent said:
whoops i quoted the wrong perosn, i was supposed to quote the opening post.

whos jack anyway? im fairly new.
Yeah, I see you only joined yesterday.

I sometimes use 'jack' as a term of endearment, like 'bloke' or 'cobber'. Other times I use it to replace terms such as 'loser' or 'moron'.

Now this is top secret, but apparently there was a poster who used to be on here but got banned who also was called Jack (quite a coincidence, hey?).

From what I'm told (all rumours, of course), he was a total tosser. And, get this, he keeps on trying to come back here under different aliases (or so I'm told). Quite pathetic really.

Hope that clears things up. :thumbsu: :)

Pure Talent said:
ive reported you to the admin. now please, just go away for both our sakes.
That's really disappointing jack. You've really hurt my feelings. I thought this could have been the start of a beautiful friendship. It's a shame you have to resort to such measures after being on this forum for less than a day. You sure are a quick learner though - I mean reporting people to the admin, putting people on ignore. I don't know how you managed to pick all that up in less than 24 hours. Very impressive.

Pure Talent said:
mate, there is such thing as other forums. i have over 1000 posts on aussietorrents.com as well as about 700 on literotica.
Really, what's your username over there? I'd be interested to check out some of your work at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pure Talent said:
mate, there is such thing as other forums. i have over 1000 posts on aussietorrents.com as well as about 700 on literotica.

The funniest thing about this is that I actually do post on Aussietorrents. Only 1 person has over 1000 posts and that is Kanga, who is the Admin. The next highest is about 800 and they are all mods so it obviously aint this BS'er.

Arabian Goggles said:
What's this doing in the troll board? I wanted to ask a serious q here.
Maybe, just maybe, the truth has finally caught up with you, and you have been identified for the disruptive, irritating troll that you are.
Let's hope and pray that it is a precursor to your swift and long overdue removal from the site permanently.

2 anti Port threads in one night... as usual, 100% more than pro melbourne types...

Don't ya love people who bag other clubs all the time without supporting their own? Hooray for goggles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back