apology to CIK

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 3, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After reading many posts by CIK I would like to offer my humble apology... he is a fresh face to Bigfooty that has been able to toss up new topics and also relive some good old blues with the Bomber fools that are here...

Long live the King....

I don't necessarily agree with all CIK has written (Shannon Grant especially) but he has added some much needed aggression to the forum...

Why thank you Rooboy. We won't always agree I know that, but at least we are on the same side when it comes to duelling with the bomber paranoia group. They really do have chips on their shoulders don't they ?

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

Was it not Kevin Sheedy that said each team needs a few "cowboys/characters" on their side?
I think CIK, as he has done on the Roos site, has stirred a few people into thinking and hence provokes some reactions which are opposite to his opinions. This provides a fantastic debate as all sides get to air their opinions, which is exactly the point of a forum.

------------------
Face me evil bastard, smell the hate of angels
Glory pride and bloodshed
Cowards and beholders, rapers of my wisdom mix of dust and bones
Go back to your abyss, Darky will not fall, but your heads will soon roll
Test the blade of heroes, fury of the thunder hit my golden shield

So this is what you mean when you said this board is full of back slappers? Now I understand!
Enough guys, I feel a a warm & fuzzy glow coming on...

Originally posted by 35eye:
Enough guys, I feel a a warm & fuzzy glow coming on...

It could be worse guys....check out the Melbourne board here on bigfooty for some truly embarassing threads.....reading it, you could be forgiven for thinking that they're talking about a boy band....on the other hand, considering the way that Melbourne play their footy......
wink.gif

I hope you're bringing our attention to chicks talking about the Demons & not manly chaps like yourselves.

What would you expect from a team of blokes sighted in thong-speedos while training at Sandringham beach. There are just some things I need to keep a mystery and who has got the hairiest butt at North is one of them.

Shinboners,

I had to go check out this new board for myself. I managed to get through 3 threads before I left feeling a little queasy! All I can say is poor Dees01. He goes there looking for some serious demon discussion and all he gets is that drivel.

I think I would not be far off when I say that Mags is the most sensible poster there! Maybe we should invite poor Dees01 to hang out on either the Tiger or 'Roos boards. He must be lonely over there!

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back