Apology

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're accused of something you didn't do, it can be very frustrating. At the time of receiving a message containing Star Wars spoilers, I had just read through a thread which was blatantly defaming me, and many posters were taking what was said as fact. After an unnamed poster said something along the lines of 'it's been known by all for a long time that he has had access to that account' I decided to pull the trigger. It was a great way of getting revenge really, so many people are invested in the Star Wars franchise and I thought I could put a dint in their day just as they had mine.

Blinded by my quest for vengeance, I hadn't really spared a thought for the innocent bystanders who might see the thread and who up to that point had done me no wrong. I too had the film spoiled for me and it is an unnecessary act of 'dickheadedness' to go out of your way to attempt to spoil something for something else. I know this doesn't make up for anything at all.

I am a dickhead; and sometimes I go too far, and for those who felt their experience of viewing the film after having clicked on the thread was diminished, I apologise, because seeing spoilers sucks. I am not going to change, that is unrealistic, but I will keep in mind my capacity to effect people's enjoyment of things and the line is now somewhat clearer, and I sincerely hope it is not crossed again.

Chief

Please lock this thread.

Doesn't feel very sincere TBH when you're still throwing down excuses.

I don't think they are excuses, he's explained why he did what he did, owned up to acting like a dick, has apologised and knows where the line is moving forward.

Saga closed. Let's get on with the Qooty!

I don't think they are excuses, he's explained why he did what he did, owned up to acting like a dick, has apologised and knows where the line is moving forward.

Yeah if you keep looking behind you, you get a sore neck.

giphy.gif

Thread should have started with "I'm hear to literally plead for your forgiveness".

In before "I am literally shaking" at that suggestion.

You can apologise without offering up excuses, you know that KohPhi ....suck it up HaroLad, be a man.
Just say sorry without your bullshit excuses.

I'm sorry, I ****ed up.

Done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A simple elective surgical procedure would suffice.
It's called an optorectumy.
The surgeon simply severs the optorectum nerve, which connects the eye and the rectum, thereby removing one's shitty outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back