Feedback App Notifications

Remove this Banner Ad

The above advice also works when watching forums, only just figured that out as I 'watched' them on the app originally which doesn't give you the same options.

Chief how do I remove all of the notifications on the Bigfooty app that say '152 new posts from *thread I'm subscribed to*'? They're pretty annoying.

Are they phone alerts or are they within the app?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are they phone alerts or are they within the app?

Within the app, this is an example of what I see when I go to notifications

65ca0be65ccce85b98185c36b1b1b908.jpg

The above advice also works when watching forums, only just figured that out as I 'watched' them on the app originally which doesn't give you the same options.

Chief how do I remove all of the notifications on the Bigfooty app that say '152 new posts from *thread I'm subscribed to*'? They're pretty annoying.
Unwatch and re-watch them choosing not to get alerts.

Hmm that doesn't seem to have worked. I unsubscribed and re-subscribed without ticking alerts on a computer this morning, but it's still giving me the alerts on the app.
Yeah the app has its own rules in some places.

Yeah the app has its own rules in some places.

Hi guys. Not sure where I should post this. I just downloaded the bigfooty app on my iPhone and logged in. I'm trying to get onto the Collingwood club board but when I try to go into Club Boards it's coming up with an error message saying "need valid forum I'd" I'm not sure what I should do. Cheers.

Hi guys. Not sure where I should post this. I just downloaded the bigfooty app on my iPhone and logged in. I'm trying to get onto the Collingwood club board but when I try to go into Club Boards it's coming up with an error message saying "need valid forum I'd" I'm not sure what I should do. Cheers.
I will check it out.

Try closing the App entirely and trying again.

I haven't been able to recreate this - is it still happening?

I haven't been able to recreate this - is it still happening?

It works fine now thanks Chief. I just subscribed to the Collingwood board but its not coming up in my subscribed section. No biggie though. I'm sure it will work itself out.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It works fine now thanks Chief. I just subscribed to the Collingwood board but its not coming up in my subscribed section. No biggie though. I'm sure it will work itself out.

Cheers

Remember subscribing on the app and the site are different from what I can tell.

The App makers want to do their own thing with it - I assume they think their system is better?

I do prefer their "trending" threads feature though. Have to keep working on getting that running again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back