Training The Thread Formerly Known As The Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can only imagine Scott has been told it’s all looking clear by his doctors etc but the absolute official test is being checked or re-checked in whatever way it shows.

Edit: or media went early with the all clear.

I imagine that’s likely the case, however with the nature of this virus looking clear is in no way an indicator he hasn’t contracted it. Right now I’m almost certain he’ll test positive and Edmund has chosen being first over being right...

I imagine that’s likely the case, however with the nature of this virus looking clear is in no way an indicator he hasn’t contracted it. Right now I’m almost certain he’ll test positive and Edmund has chosen being first over being right...
You may be right.

If there is a chance he is positive why would his wife go to a wedding on the week? He was stood down from training on Friday so she would have known about it.
I just don’t know his status movements and wife movements.

Of all People you’d think Scott would be as prudent as any player would be.

See how it all plays out.

You may be right.

Here’s hoping I’m not! What concerns me most out of it though is how we’ve handled it. No member of the football department has fronted the media. No press release. No member email. Nothing. He’s the ******* captain and all we have is a Insta and twitter posts. At a time when oversharing information needs to be the norm we’ve absolutely dropped the ball, IMO.

Here’s hoping I’m not! What concerns me most out of it though is how we’ve handled it. No member of the football department has fronted the media. No press release. No member email. Nothing. He’s the ******* captain and all we have is a Insta and twitter posts. At a time when oversharing information needs to be the norm we’ve absolutely dropped the ball, IMO.
Geoff Walsh you’d think would be first one to the media.
Say his piece.

If there is a chance he is positive why would his wife go to a wedding on the week? He was stood down from training on Friday so she would have known about it.

Because she Probably spent a lot to get Done up for it

Geoff Walsh you’d think would be first one to the media.
Say his piece.

That’s how it will ultimately play out, but it’s a massive FU to members, IMO. In the US Lebron basically comes out and says shut it down because without the fans the game’s nothing. Collingwood though will beg us not to seek refunds on memberships whilst simultaneously not openly discussing something like this. Strong leadership is essential now more than ever and I guess I expected better from the club...

That’s how it will ultimately play out, but it’s a massive FU to members, IMO. In the US Lebron basically comes out and says shut it down because without the fans the game’s nothing. Collingwood though will beg us not to seek refunds on memberships whilst simultaneously not openly discussing something like this. Strong leadership is essential now more than ever and I guess I expected better from the club...

Well the Club can get F**ked then.

Make me think Twice of Re-Newing my Membership

Dave, can’t tell you what to do.

But be a member if it makes you happy and you enjoy going to games. That simple.

If you’re annoyed about going, then sure, don’t go.

How your decision benefits or doesn’t benefit the club should be the last consideration after how you view your going to football.

Bottom line, It’s what you want to do. What makes you happy.

I’m a little surprised (unless I’ve missed it) no Ed.
id have assumed he’d be floating about doing his thing.

Though with team stuff Walsh is the head guy (or Nathan B I guess).

Because she Probably spent a lot to get Done up for it

Not so much that. Because it was her best friend and I've got no doubt she has naively attended due to the fact that she may not yet be feeling symptoms. Might not have even had it yet. Might still not even have it. A huge risk, but won't be the first and won't be the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dave, can’t tell you what to do.

But be a member if it makes you happy and you enjoy going to games. That simple.

If you’re annoyed about going, then sure, don’t go.

How your decision benefits or doesn’t benefit the club should be the last consideration after how you view your going to football.

Bottom line, It’s what you want to do. What makes you happy.

I love Going but I hate paying for something that I might Barley use this Season

I love Going but I hate paying for something that I might Barley use this Season
I certainly get that.

Great great shame.

And it’s not exactly a cheap thing either.

That and my racing memberships. Adds up.
But what can you do?

Saintly I am sure we will all reflect on this worldwide tragedy with perspective down the TRACK
Agree with that.

i was empathetic to Dave.

For some memberships do effect their financial position. And it will sting for some.

Perfectly understandable the why and the without. But equally understandable of the sting.

I’m fortunate, I can afford the hit. But equally others I feel for.

Agree with that.

i was empathetic to Dave.

For some memberships do effect their financial position. And it will sting for some.

Perfectly understandable the why and the without. But equally understandable of the sting.

I’m fortunate, I can afford the hit. But equally others I feel for.
Perfect response understand fully

Personally I can separate the two and my stance is purely to highlight the double standard that I see, but I can certainly understand if you feel that way. My main point is to emphasise that our leaders needed to be better today, IMO. With Buckley about to appear on footy classified we’ll finally get something at least.

Yeah, I'm surprised this hasn't morphed into 1 of those 24 hours a day non-stop media frenzy news stories like the twin towers, with updates from the club on the 1/4 hour, and regular reports about what his neighbours might have seen/heard.

Yeah, I'm surprised this hasn't morphed into 1 of those 24 hours a day non-stop media frenzy news stories like the twin towers, with updates from the club on the 1/4 hour, and regular reports about what his neighbours might have seen/heard.

Ok boomer.

Ok boomer.

The bloke has a cold FFS. It was always more likely to be a cold. How about we wait to petulantly stamp our feet until anything more sinister is confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back