Training The Thread Formerly Known As The Training Thread

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
The bloke on the instagram yesterday said that our next training session at OP was on Friday so maybe they knew it was going to be smoky tomorrow and decided that it would be indoors.

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
What does this mean for Training?

w.jpg

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Funny how this was the year they decided not to have a camp. Mind you most of Australia has been burning.
Noosa has been burning, but thankfully not lately

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
One more f injury man.. and I f swear man.. imma quit banging like a barn door flapping in the breeze.. and just stand in front of one in 150k winds.. and let the f thing hit me right in the nads.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.. I can't do this s**t no more.

One more f injury man.. and I f swear man.. imma quit banging like a barn door flapping in the breeze.. and just stand in front of one in 150k winds.. and let the f thing hit me right in the nads.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.. I can't do this s**t no more.
Rethink this one

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Rethink this one

Don't think about things to much re.. may as well get a life coach in there to inspire the lads.. ti inspiration re.. malakies.. let things come to you.. like the f motion in the ocean.. like the f sands in the hour glass.. nothing to think about.. be at one with it re.. how else are you gonna win a premiership.

Ela re.. that there is yet again another wisdom nugget for ya right there re..

Am I a f great or what re.

Back