Training Apples' & Jen's Training Thread 2021 (Latest report #3590)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still not 100% sold on Ruscoe. He gives me Fasolo vibes. Knows how to kick a goal but doesn’t work hard enough defensively.
Agree, I don’t think he showed all that much last year. Nothing to really set up and take notice of anyway. Said the same thing about Ben Johnson though, maybe he needs time.

Collingwood is terrible with their own player bio's
They finally list Tohill at 200cm after having sub 194 for years
Trent Bianco is listed at 188 !
Liam McMahon listed at 197 ?
Tohil was recruited at 198 iirc so I gues 200 is believable. McMahon was listed at 196 on draft night so 197 isn’t impossible. Looks like Bianco was a typo because I’m pretty sure he’s 178.

To be fair to this Braden bloke, if that's all I saw I'd probably go with it as well.

I wouldn't. But then again, I'm not on Instagram or Twitter.

Tyler has been quoted as wanting to model himself on Fyfe. I wanted to be like Alan Edwards when i was a teenager... low and behold i am a fat bastard with dodgy knees so i hope Tyler succeeds like i did..
Alan Edwards really highlighted the gap that can occur between expectation and reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be varying differences between the site and the collingwood app...

Site has Tohil at 191cm, app has him at 200.

I take Measurements with not much Substance

Yea but Collingwood measurements are notiously inaccurate.

Pretty sure Jackson Paine had a different height every year.
yeah, surely it can't be that hard to update their measurements once a pre-season. Surely they re-take them every year?

Need to get the draft combine people in to manage measurements. They are precise to a decimal point...

Tyler Brown - 191.6cm / 84.2kgs...”

Need to get the draft combine people in to manage measurements. They are precise to a decimal point...

“Tyler Brown - 191.6cm / 84.2kgs...”

Problem it can Change since they been Drafted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back