Apples' Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh god, don't start me. W.A.Mozart man is THE master.
View attachment 558135

Indeed.

A bunch of years ago, after 33 days of walking 800km across northern Spain and arriving in Santiago de Compestela, that evening there was a free performance in their Gothic Cathedral of K626. What a fine journey to the heavens! Sends shivers up and down my spine just thinking about it.

Last edited:
Indeed.

A bunch of years ago, after 33 days of walking 800km across northern Spain and arriving in Santiago de Compestella, that evening there was a free performance in their Gothic Cathedral of K626. What a fine journey to the heavens! Sends shivers up and down my spine just thinking about it.
Man, that's some classy sophistimacated s**t right there!

Man, that's some classy sophistimacated s**t right there!

Add it to your bucket list ...

The two most famous movements of K626 ...

... and (different venue) ...

The botafumeiro in the Cathedral Santiago de Compestella during Sunday mass ...

For the 800km walk there, google “Camino de Santiago”

Last edited:
magnificent!
reminds me of this...

ZRCaDUwUJowciM5tJgHtyKQPZxLnVxsWcJmFqIfhqcJRg7Ymy-_1Ypu2c-mbVKKIkgaJtmD_80oSuKiqv5DY9wTUSymF7e863yuhTxGYz6cAWMEi5SCLj87v2b_twOIyS1qOFkg2TeyMzrgjd1qlvTY=w284-h234-nc

I didn’t see any of these guys. Prob in rehab. But someone was wearing shaz’s number.
The imposter!

I’m looking for you, be afraid.

^ I hope that's not how they chose the team Sea Fog.
So much has been made of our injuries and two KPPs are available and overlooked. I hope it doesn't come back to bite us.
Giants ain’t really ‘tall’ up forward

Himmelberg is their 2nd tall after Cameron, he would be a comfortable matchup for Langdon.

If they try and throw Lobb forward, it would leave Keeffe or Tomlinson in the ruck and Grundy will monster them.

Defensive group held up ok against the Eagles who actually have plenty of talls, so no need to rush in either of Moore or Reid who have let the team down with mid game injuries on multiple occasions.

Giants ain’t really ‘tall’ up forward

Himmelberg is their 2nd tall after Cameron, he would be a comfortable matchup for Langdon.

If they try and throw Lobb forward, it would leave Keeffe or Tomlinson in the ruck and Grundy will monster them.

Defensive group held up ok against the Eagles who actually have plenty of talls, so no need to rush in either of Moore or Reid who have let the team down with mid game injuries on multiple occasions.
I agree. If we get through to Richmond then Darcy is a must.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed.

A bunch of years ago, after 33 days of walking 800km across northern Spain and arriving in Santiago de Compestela, that evening there was a free performance in their Gothic Cathedral of K626. What a fine journey to the heavens! Sends shivers up and down my spine just thinking about it.
I envy you that memory. Sounds superb WS.

My son was there and said Brody trained strongly.
How can you be sure he said Brody and not Brodie (Mihocek vs Grundy)?

Agree with others that it's curious based on training reports that Magden and Reid are both emergencies ahead of Moore.

And the big question is.... What will Dunny wear this week?

If he's seriously committed to team morale then Dunny will be sporting some Borat-style swimwear. Nothing more, and (please) nothing less...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back