Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sr36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Vietnam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let us hope Cox is up for it.... although he bound to be a bit stiff after a hard session on the track...

Is that what you had in mind... ?
I've just realised that the name Cox sounds like another word for dicks.

jathanas

Spec Moderator
Aug 17, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man U
Hopefully Moore at a minimum comes in for Madgen.

If we can have one of De Goey or Cox come in then that would be great too.

Adams should be ok to come in if he almost came in last week. I'd like Daicos to get his chance too.

You have thrown quite a few curve balls this week Ed, but I'm with you on Josh; I really want the kid to get his opportunity.

Pragmatic Shill

Club Legend
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hopefully Moore at a minimum comes in for Madgen.

If we can have one of De Goey or Cox come in then that would be great too.

Adams should be ok to come in if he almost came in last week. I'd like Daicos to get his chance too.
....... Yes, a guy doing run throughs on the boundary and already ruled out by Buckley in the press conference would be right to come in.

Shpeshal Ed

I see you on televishaaaaan!
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
....... Yes, a guy doing run throughs on the boundary and already ruled out by Buckley in the press conference would be right to come in.
Maybe...just maybe it's a possibility I didn't attend training to see Adams doing run throughs or catch Buckley's presser and based my comment on the fact that he almost got in last week?

Maybe that's too logical a thought though.

Pragmatic Shill

Club Legend
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maybe...just maybe it's a possibility I didn't attend training to see Adams doing run throughs or catch Buckley's presser and based my comment on the fact that he almost got in last week?

I live in a completely different state but still know that Adams did run-throughs on the boundary.

You need to calm down.

Scodog10

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders

You’re as likely to be named as Adams is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good4footy

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
West Ham

You’re as likely to be named as Adams is.
No not Shpeshal Ed. Is Bucks into full on tanking.

Edit - Jokes Ed:)

Top Bottom