Training Apples' Training Threads 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been injured, not sure what stage he’s at in his recovery. Was running today, but didn’t see him do a lot else.

I was only at training for a brief period.

He is another with 2019s endless debilitating injury of choice the ankle.

Cox Appleby Murphy so far. Should have asked for another spin on the Injury Wheel of Fortune and hoped for something better.

Pfft.... clearly much taller. Almost as big as the light tower now!

I thought he was blocking the Eureka Tower from that photo?

Elliott and Murphy were doing a lot of running at a good clip. Saw Billy kick a couple of balls but they were pretty much restricted to running.
Tay Adams I did not see, nor Shaz.
VFL team trained separately earlier I am guessing = Goldsack, Atu, Lynch, Hellier, Wellings etc came out of the change rooms showered and dressed while the seniors were still on the track.
I did not see Reid nor Quaynor at training today, but I did miss the first half an hour.
Appleby was training with the main group.

Elliott and Murphy were doing a lot of running at a good clip. Saw Billy kick a couple of balls but they were pretty much restricted to running.
VFL team trained separately earlier I am guessing = Goldsack, Atu, Lynch, Hellier, Wellings etc came out of the change rooms showered and dressed while the seniors were still on the track.
I did not see Reid nor Quaynor at training today, but I did miss the first half an hour.
Shaz was with the vfl earlier this morning. Reid and Quaynor just did goal kicking then went inside. That was a sign they wouldnt play. Now Daicos I'm curious about, all he did was goal kicking til the very end.

Shaz was with the vfl earlier this morning. Reid and Quaynor just did goal kicking then went inside. That was a sign they wouldnt play. Now Daicos I'm curious about, all he did was goal kicking til the very end.

He's a Daicos, doesn't need to do anything else.

Judging by the size of his feet he may well have a bit more growth in him,if not for injury Ithink he would be pushing for 1sts by now but he still has another 6 mths before he is 20 so plenty of time for him.

Great to see a couple of big KPS sized boys in him and Kelly coming through along with the Irish lads plenty of tall timber.

Judging by the size of his feet he may well have a bit more growth in him,if not for injury Ithink he would be pushing for 1sts by now but he still has another 6 mths before he is 20 so plenty of time for him.

Great to see a couple of big KPS sized boys in him and Kelly coming through along with the Irish lads plenty of tall timber.

Kelly is 8 mired too, right - he’s going t5e Nathan Freeman development route...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to see him string a few games together

Be some sort of wingman this kid IMO
Great disposal, courage, athletic and smart

Who knows we might be able to get BB Phillips and his liabilities out

Consider the future

Quaynour. Kelly. Appleby

Crisp. Moore. Shaz

Murphy seir. Brown

N Daicos. Cox. Stepho

Whe. De goey. Elliott

Grundy Adams. Treleor

Wilson. Brown aish. Maynard

Great 22 in 2022
Pendels Sidey Howe Mayne retire

Phillips Thomas traded

Can't wait to see him string a few games together

Be some sort of wingman this kid IMO
Great disposal, courage, athletic and smart

Who knows we might be able to get BB Phillips and his liabilities out

Consider the future

Quaynour. Kelly. Appleby

Crisp. Moore. Shaz

Murphy seir. Brown

N Daicos. Cox. Stepho

Whe. De goey. Elliott

Grundy Adams. Treleor

Wilson. Brown aish. Maynard

Great 22 in 2022
Pendels Sidey Howe Mayne retire

Phillips Thomas traded
What no love for your mate Langdon anywhere

Note 2022

Langdons knee in 3 years bone on bone
Wills won't be on the list

I'd Take a first or second round pick for Phillips and Thomas all day every day and who wouldnt

Thomas is an unrestricted free agent. What team in their right mind would pay anything for him when he can walk for free?

Thomas is an unrestricted free agent. What team in their right mind would pay anything for him when he can walk for free?
He’s contracted until the end of 2021 so i’d assume he means trade him earlier.

He’s contracted until the end of 2021 so i’d assume he means trade him earlier.

Yes but he'd still have to agree to the trade. Can't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back