Mod. Notice Applications for Padawan Moderator(s) - NFL Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Opening up applications for someone to assume 2IC duties.

Youll be my padawan, learning the ropes (perhaps performing other gratuities at my beckon call), with the potential to eventually take over as dark lord of the Sith

All are welcome to apply, but I am particularly looking for someone in my ilk, not a dictator or trigger-happy stickler. Otherwise, all the good work I've done will go to waste.

That's my only stipulation, credentials sought, tho admin may need more -- like good record on BF, not under 18 years of age, and whatever else.

There's no rush (well, maybe, I dunno), but just need to begin the process of recruitment.

You're also encouraged to recommend people if you personally don't want to apply.

909.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get two strong candidates, we can have a great debate between the two to elect :p

Can they get 'HOF' celebrities to perform at a rally concert?

Can they get 'HOF' celebrities to perform at a rally concert?
Yes, we'll get hofers to take sides and present their support and wave, we'll have the candidates debate pressing questions and directions about the board, we'll have bay 69ers make rallies and disrupt things, we'll ensure there's a scandal on both sides....we just need someone to grope someone too

Yes, we'll get hofers to take sides and present their support and wave, we'll have the candidates debate pressing questions and directions about the board, we'll have bay 69ers make rallies and disrupt things, we'll ensure there's a scandal on both sides....we just need someone to grope someone too

I have faith that there are some quality and seasoned gropers in the group.

not a dictator or trigger-happy stickler. Otherwise, all the good work I've done will go to waste.
So this obviously rules out 99% of people that have ever moderated the AFL board.

I'll apply if it means you finally go on holidays
Not sure if robots need holidays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back