Mod. Notice Applications for Padawan Moderator(s) - NFL Board

Remove this Banner Ad

You need someone even-keeled, smart, sensible, good looking, charismatic, well endowed and with an impeccable fashion sense.

Time to advertise outside of Bigfooty.

You need someone even-keeled, smart, sensible, good looking, charismatic, well endowed and with an impeccable fashion sense.

Time to advertise outside of Bigfooty.

Donald Trump????

Just out of interest gg, what sort of hours would the successful victim, i mean candidate be looking at?

Padawan Mod = part time basically...learning stuff when you get a chance, etc. When you're more comfortable, then filling in, doing stuff when I'm not around from time to time.

Darth Mod = full-time basically...ideally the person would be like me, creating content, pasting news grabs, interesting tweets, starting threads, chatting often in many threads to spur things along.

You can see in that, how I view modship...you're just trying to drum up interest/content in the board, so that people visit, return again. So you have to be kind of charming, debonair, make people laugh, make some interesting football comments, ask people questions about stuff just to get people to chat, jump into conversations and try to add opinions or stir people up etc.

Whomever the padawan mod is....the idea is eventually you'd be taking over the job in the future, so would have to have a bit of time available to ENGAGE the board with your presence, feeding the board content. You don't have to be like me 24/7 every day. But you'd have to be committed to becoming someone like that.

Otherwise, we CAN anoint like 2 padawans, so you can both tag-team kinda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump

I'm looking for two people, fresh blood, not existing mods, who have a good Bigfooty record. Two being a good number so that the both of them don't have to be like me online 24/7 driving content so much. Part timers. Can have a life, work, study, etc. Always at least one of them online at some point.

Initial list for consideration I have is...

BeinPurplenGreen
J Shuttlesworth
Blacky

But still keeping the application process open in case more options present themselves.

Have a lot to transition over, badges, fantasy spreadsheets, Hof process etc. So ideally the two can be long termers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back