Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
It was discussed some time ago about this happening, but it has been confirmed as it actually happening.

At 12pm on April 2nd at Federation Square, Essendon and I dare say opposition supporters will be gathering for the "Stand Up - Walk As One for Essendon march to the MCG.

The march leaves at 12.34 (notice the time and the reference there...)

EFC staff and a host of past players will be active in the march.

It's also celebrating history. This year marks the 70th anniversary of the 1946 premiership win over Melbourne, with players from that side Jack Jones and Harold Lambert part of the celebration.

Melbourne have allowed the use of their logo in the promotional merchandise so far to boot.

simpsons2_0727__t600.jpg

It was discussed some time ago about this happening, but it has been confirmed as it actually happening.

At 12pm on April 2nd at Federation Square, Essendon and I dare say opposition supporters will be gathering for the "Stand Up - Walk As One for Essendon march to the MCG.

It's also celebrating history. This year marks the 70th anniversary of the 1946 premiership win over Melbourne, with players from that side Jack Jones and Harold Lambert part of the celebration.

Melbourne have allowed the use of their logo in the promotional merchandise so far to boot.
Meh ... Don't see what it contributes to "'The AFL, ASADA, WADA and Drugs in Sport'".

Unless you're claiming it's a celebration for a successful, team-based, anti-doping conviction? ;)

Jack Jones is still going ?, christ what a tough old bugger, i knew he was a WW2 vet from PNG but i just googled him and it says he saw his first game at Windy Hill in 1933

FMD, what a absolute legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have been throwing a few thoughts around to figure that one out!

Maybe you should ask pazza politely on your own team board….
Nah I'm cool bro

Mark Taylor once made 334* clearly this March is in honour of him.

Just look at the time of the March.12.34pm.

2+1=3
So 334*

Either that or my tin foil radio is being interrupted by signals from illuminati :D

Elementary, my dear Shane Watson.
We must refer this to the greats of BF.

Apparently when they enter the MCG the Essendon fans will be given plastic cups of poison, and will lay down in honour of 34 drug cheats as was done at Jonestown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back