Racing April Daily Punt: Delayed by a week due to bad weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though if Mug pulls some Tosen Stardom like bullshit and comes out and wins the QE next week I will self immolate on the track during the presentation.

You know it is odds on to happen now Cascadian has won today dead set that plonker won’t win another race

The ultimate get out tonight - the Grand National from Aintree. I'll be playing these four:

Cloth Cap
Minella Times
Bristol De Mai
Yala Enki

Most years mine have already fallen by the end of the first lap

Rippin Memphis $2.70 in the next at Cannington
Absolutely love this dog, going for 6 in a row. Booms out of the box, wide draw suits.

R8 at Wenty Park tonight won by Tommy Shelby
Probably the best ever greyhound call ive witnessed by Timmy Newbold, well worth a watch/listen.

Richo is a professional sycophant.

Like Brayshaw I don't mind him though.

TV producers have a warped view of what they think the public want to see on the coverage and you have no option but to cop the hyperbole.

I can at least cop it from those two.

The ultimate get out tonight - the Grand National from Aintree. I'll be playing these four:

Cloth Cap
Minella Times
Bristol De Mai
Yala Enki

Most years mine have already fallen by the end of the first lap

40 field steeplchase over 4 miles easier to solve than the Doncaster these days

How could you not back Probabeel in the coolmore at $4? Should deadset walk in against the rest in the market.

Would want to know she is going there first

Also need the track to be reasonably firm

Plus still think those running on ASM day have generally run poorly next run back - Mug another example yesterday with Dalasan giving him windburn

Plus still think those running on ASM day have generally run poorly next run back - Mug another example yesterday with Dalasan giving him windburn

Still a star came out and went well. Guess it’s a question of has she come through the run and if it’s dry. If both of those are a yes, she should be $1.80. Happy to take $4 to find out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note Colette is out of Cup markets, and 15s in both the QE and the Legacy.

No chance in one and a live one in the other, suggesting she may be more likely to head to the QE. Good luck with that.

Still a star came out and went well. Guess it’s a question of has she come through the run and if it’s dry. If both of those are a yes, she should be $1.80. Happy to take $4 to find out

thats The only race where horses have run any good out of it. And they were about 30 lengths back in class

Note Colette is out of Cup markets, and 15s in both the QE and the Legacy.

No chance in one and a live one in the other, suggesting she may be more likely to head to the QE. Good luck with that.

as I advised after her disgustingly poor run in the Ranvet.

3yo classic trials in Ireland at Leopardstown tonight. I'll be looking at:

2000 Guineas trial - Poetic Flare
1000 Guineas trial - Shale - was good for us last year so hopefully can go on with it as a 3yo
Ballysax (Derby trial) - Bolshoi Ballet

1000 Guineas trial - Shale - was good for us last year so hopefully can go on with it as a 3yo
Any other NH 3yo’s?
Aimed at cups here this year to keep an eye on

Any other NH 3yo’s?
Aimed at cups here this year to keep an eye on

Need to see which ones aren't good enough over there first so can't really tell until after the Derbies (unless Lloyd owns some).

Couple of nice easy wins by the boys from up on the pace. Doubt there is much form in that fillies trial with an 80/1 winner and all the O'Brien horses well beaten. MEHNAH probably the one to follow going forward from that race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back