Racing April Daily Punt: Delayed by a week due to bad weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Kents were right on betfair, they were laying Sep and you guys were right too. I can't see where in the horses form it runs like that but well played.

Kents were right on betfair, they were laying Sep and you guys were right too. I can't see where in the horses form it runs like that but well played.

Wouldn't stress to much she's an ok horse. Retrospectively first up probably cooked her and just hasn't been able to get back on track going backwards every start. Will be fine after a spell, still worth the risk at the price as a bet I thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Flemington wins last prep were quite similar supporting this. Time to settle, space out wide and ran over them

Yeah cuddled through her fitness builds in much weaker races. To then Autumn a 3yo at WFA a touch on the fat side first up and exposed at brutal world class tempo from the squib and just never recovered. Sometimes they do and return a career best later in the prep but normally much later and off some better in-between runs.

Shades of last week, straight to the fence, given no hope, the fk is wrong with these jockeys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back