Racing April Daily Punt: Delayed by a week due to bad weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither Collette or Kolding will be there.

Im really looking forward to the race from a betting perspective because there is legit only a select few who can win and track conditions will thin it out even further

Neither Collette or Kolding will be there.

Im really looking forward to the race from a betting perspective because there is legit only a select few who can win and track conditions will thin it out even further

Nettoyer board.

These are all turn takers except Mug who I couldn't have with Jesus's money at the top of the weights in a Donny.

One minute will scratch from a pissweak Oz race if track isnt soft. Nekminit lets target a very deep race in Japan

#logic

To be fair - reveled preference shows the first was just a straight out lie and most likely just a media fabrication.

To be fair - reveled preference shows the first was just a straight out lie and most likely just a media fabrication.

Oh yeah first one was complete s**t but was still parroted by the trainers. Obviously the fact his best performance this prep was on a dry track now means he needs firm ground so lets target the firmest ground we can find. #MaherLogic

Just the fact they could turn on a dime so quickly to me shows how little they actually know about the horse they have and are just throwing darts after every run

Oh yeah first one was complete sh*t but was still parroted by the trainers. Obviously the fact his best performance this prep was on a dry track now means he needs firm ground so lets target the firmest ground we can find. #MaherLogic

Just the fact they could turn on a dime so quickly to me shows how little they actually know about the horse they have and are just throwing darts after every run

I emailed Maher-Eustace a copy of all my posts on him this year and asked if they would like placement advice going forward on this and any future imports.

I may have just violated Racing Victoria's new laws though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mo'unga absolute poison at $7 in the Donny. 3 year old's have a terrible record against the older horses this season and to top it off has to start from gate 21!! Surely starts double figures

Conversely, Rock is flying this prep and on the back up off that farcical track last week is overs at $26. He could start half that

Mo'unga absolute poison at $7 in the Donny. 3 year old's have a terrible record against the older horses this season and to top it off has to start from gate 21!! Surely starts double figures

Conversely, Rock is flying this prep and on the back up off that farcical track last week is overs at $26. He could start half that

Not sure why Aegon being backed either off a terrible performance last start and carrying a real big weight for a 3yo. Only getting 3 kgs of Mugatoo and ABM? Hard pass.

Also thought the filly was very short in the Derby, especially as I don’t think she quite got the trip in the Spring.

Thought Khoekhoe was ok last start considering he was second up, will hopefully bounce off that. Skipped the VRC Derby and given this prep suspect this race has been the goal for a while.

Also thought the filly was very short in the Derby, especially as I don’t think she quite got the trip in the Spring.

Thought Khoekhoe was ok last start considering he was second up, will hopefully bounce off that. Skipped the VRC Derby and given this prep suspect this race has been the goal for a while.
Yes I like Khoekhoe too. Was 35 days between runs last start and chased a hot tempo

Yup - stunned she has come up so short having walked to the line against a couple of very average fillies in the VRC Oaks - I guess all the Tulloch horses drew awful so something had to shorten but I reckon Sky Lab will be close to fave by the jump. KK just beaten too far last start for mine but should get a decent run from the map - still think that Melbourne form is awful and he won't be up to it.

Expecting the 2 faves here at Bendigo to chop each other out and allow Yosemite to storm over the top in the last 50m from the soft draw at $5-$6 🤞

Mug, Avi, Rock and Think it Over as wide as you need to look in the Donny. Throw in Cascadian for back end of exotics. The 3yos and Yao sucking up all the poison at the top of the market

Derby has blow out written all over it. Happy to take cricket score odds about the kiwis if we get some rain otherwise will probably just go with Explosive Jack

Zakspeed not the worst 150-1 shot for exotics. Went as good as a couple others coming through thd Tulloch who will be sub 50s

Mug, Avi, Rock and Think it Over as wide as you need to look in the Donny. Throw in Cascadian for back end of exotics. The 3yos and Yao sucking up all the poison at the top of the market

Looks about right but you can leave out TIO completely at the utter poi poi given I can see him ending up 3-4 wide the trip. Has an utterly horrific SP profile too and I think he will be right out the gate on the day. I'll be on Avi hoping he can do a Hartnell. My map:

1617688185212.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back