Racing April Daily Punt: Delayed by a week due to bad weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Mo'unga ticks all the boxes for me in the Doncaster. Barrier no concern at all. Best roughie Cascadian.

Being a backmarker it won't affect it's normal racing pattern. I'd rather back a horse with the widest barrier than barrier 1. But that's me.

I have him cast 4 deep the trip - or going back to dead last - I'd be staggered if he was good enough to round every single one of them up in the straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting Very big Hartnell Vibes from Avilicat. Over rated horse who destroyed crap fields over longer distances then dropped back in distance (why? i have no clue) for the rest of its career and won a group 1 handicap mile. The wet track brings it right in cos it destroys half the other fields chances and its not badly in given the ridiculous compressed weights. Cant miss a place. almost declaring it to win. (and i am its biggest hater)

The TJ Smith has so many question marks over pretty much every horse. Shame its a wet track because libertini would have destroyed them on the dry. The horses who cant win are Dirty Work Order of Command, and Eleven eleven (who should be in a ratings 78), Personally writing off September Run too because its not the straight but wont be shocked if it won.

I thought Young werther was the best run in the Tulloch given the bias of the day but its a very ordinary conveyance as are all the horses. My top pick. Not writing off The Frontman because it was cruising behind the leader and then when it pulled out something happened to it, likeit lost all its rhythm and raced like a drunk. Might improve out of sight. Filly is the other chance. Anyway all these horses will be running in the Jercho consolation in 2 years if they make it that far. Big bunch of walkers

Getting Very big Hartnell Vibes from Avilicat. Over rated horse who destroyed crap fields over longer distances then dropped back in distance (why? i have no clue) for the rest of its career and won a group 1 handicap mile. The wet track brings it right in cos it destroys half the other fields chances and its not badly in given the ridiculous compressed weights. Cant miss a place. almost declaring it to win. (and i am its biggest hater)

The TJ Smith has so many question marks over pretty much every horse. Shame its a wet track because libertini would have destroyed them on the dry. The horses who cant win are Dirty Work Order of Command, and Eleven eleven (who should be in a ratings 78), Personally writing off September Run too because its not the straight but wont be shocked if it won.

I thought Young werther was the best run in the Tulloch given the bias of the day but its a very ordinary conveyance as are all the horses. My top pick. Not writing off The Frontman because it was cruising behind the leader and then when it pulled out something happened to it, likeit lost all its rhythm and raced like a drunk. Might improve out of sight. Filly is the other chance. Anyway all these horses will be running in the Jercho consolation in 2 years if they make it that far. Big bunch of walkers

If Avilius does anything near Hartnells epsom or weight carrying HCP mile runs he puts holes in this field. Bit of unfair comparison Hartnell a miles better horse.

Yao Dash @ $3.70 the place looks a small interest play for me as long as the track gets to Soft.

Mugatoo with 56 against this lot, and he’s going to get his wet track. No need to overthink this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back