April Daily Punt: swimming at the Championswamps

Remove this Banner Ad

I have never seen such a thing. The balls to do that on a $3 fave as an apprentice.

I'm not sure it's even made a difference.

Made no sense IMO. Except for the last part. Just kept costing itself lengths around every bend and then coming back closer to them, weird.

Made no sense IMO. Except for the last part. Just kept costing itself lengths around every bend and then coming back closer to them, weird.

It hasn't hurt him, so it's obviously better out there but the cost to do it would seemingly have balanced out or made it a slight advantage.

The problem comes when/if he was wrong it's basically corruption level ride surely need to be advised prior race start just to cover yourself even if just to stewards quietly.

Nash's ride on a 50:1 pop in a G1 worth 4mil at least is worth it, you are not expected to win in the mud. Campbell had more to lose than win there not sure why you'd try.

Too slow if didn’t get the price ITB is $6.50-$7 everywhere

Horrific unders if any remotely decent WFA horse does turn up. Which normally at least one does

I see Sportsbet have slipped Poetic Flare into their Cox Plate market at 17s

Probably just a touch of unders...

Surprised Espiona not back into $13 after Saturday's win.

Last edited:
Any Perth members here know why
Shaun Mcgruddy has been out of action for the last month? Reckon he's one of the better ones going around over there but can't find any info on whether he's injured or suspended

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Though apparently according to Neasham, a trip to Ascot for (the then 8yo) Zaaki in 2023 is “on the cards”.

1650666017322.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back